Kato Work : hand made 2mm 1:6 Tiny shirt buttons

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kato.E

Super Freak
Reaction score
It is not that difficult to make it, you may even make it yrself. It is just quite time consuming :lol

Anybody else can make the same buttons as me when you hv the 0.5mm tiny drill and 2mm plastic stick

39141396.png

button1g.png

Last edited:
I need those buttons in green for the Joker vests :)

No, it will be too small for vest, it is for shirt only!

I am arranging the right size for vest and will be used in future!

you may find the Bruce Wayne suits are using the real button already!

Keepin' up with the Torias.

Too bad you didn't use them on the Dexter Henley before, that looks fantastic.

Well I hope you use them for all of your future stuff if they're so easy to make, since they look much better than the "dot" buttons.

I wish I had gotten one of these shirts before you sold out, Kato. :gah:

I hope you make more at some point, or if anyone out there has an extra Henley PM me.

I'd love to try making my own. I've seen the 2mm plastic sticks, but what do you use to cut the sticks down into the miniature buttons?

Last edited:
I wish I had gotten one of these shirts before you sold out, Kato. :gah:

I hope you make more at some point, or if anyone out there has an extra Henley PM me.

Remind me again later after all Bruce Wayne suit and WD season 2 is finished, I can rearrange it for you:wave

Well I hope you use them for all of your future stuff if they're so easy to make, since they look much better than the "dot" buttons.

I am sorry for wrong wording !:dunno

It should be simple to make (just chop the plastic stick and drill the holes)
While it is not easy to make it perfect and it actually very time consuming to make each individual buttons one by one

I hv been looking for the many button suppliers and factories , asking them for making such tiny buttons. However...none of them are able to offer such small size.

Then I decided whether it is possible to make it myself. It has been taken me very long time to think about how to make them.

Yes, in future I will try my best to offer the real button for my project:wave

Last edited:
Just using general cutter:wave

Hmm, how do you keep each button a consistent thickness?? Do you cut by hand, or use some sort of clamp?

Sorry, I know you have a tailor's tools, but I have Home Depot tools, so I'm trying to figure out the best way to do it. :lol

Back