[Kato Work] Black suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kato.E

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am making the brand new paper pattern for the suit that the shoulder , body and sleeve are prefectly fitted to the TTM-21 body. ( of course with upper arms slim up and reduce the shoulder size a little bit will fit more perfectly )

_MG_3270.JPG

_MG_3272.JPG

_MG_3273.JPG

_MG_3274.JPG

Last edited:
:horror:gah: That looks spectacular Kato! Will you be doing the skyfall grey suit?

Kato, great suit.
I sure wish you'd consider the challenge of doing the Patrick Bateman suit with the 80's silhouette/cut of wide shoulders, tapered double breasted blazer, paisly tie and crisp two tone collar shirt .

if you're looking for budget, maybe kato's outfit isn't the best for you? The loki outfit prototype looks good, but the final product always differs, in a bad way. I bought the ninja master suit and boy was that different from the prototype. Kato's offerings are for people who really want a top notch suit on their figure to make it as best looking as it can be, hence the price. You may find it ridiculous but some find it's worth in the quality.

Jago72, voicing your opinion is fine, but do so in a respectful manners please.

Also please refrain from posting trolling/provocative youtube videos, or infractions will be given. :wave

maybe I missed something .. but what material you used to make this dress? because if you look online there are lots of clothes for larger sizes then more material to be used (for boys) and have a much lower price ..

Maybe I had missed something too... ( obviously yr comments has been edited by the morderator)

Anyway, thx for yr opinion!

it is a hobby to many other people including myself, but it depends if you want your figures to look this good or THIS good. Kato clothing is for people who want their figures to look THIS good.

Jago maybe this price point isn't for you and you don't see the value in it. That's cool . But please don't hijack this thread . Have some respect for the artist. Kato's work is top notch and you can really tell the difference when you have it in hand.

Back