Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Joker Outfit - Vest Pre Order Now Up!

As soon as I have everyones payment in and can then transfer to Kato.

A couple of people are still to come back to me but i'm following up

Mate can I ask what happens worse case? If you receive no more payments would we just get a refund or would we still get our vests and ties :(

I'll do my best to make sure you get your vests but no need to think about such scenarios! I'm sure we'll get the rest of the funds in soon.

Cheers mate, sorry couldn't help being a little negative there as I have just sent off all my Joker gear and was then thinking WTF will I do if the worse comes to the worse :lol

Cheers mate, sorry couldn't help being a little negative there as I have just sent off all my Joker gear and was then thinking WTF will I do if the worse comes to the worse :lol

Not to worry buddy - there's no way I'm gonna let this project get sidetracked in any way!!

Not to worry buddy - there's no way I'm gonna let this project get sidetracked in any way!!

Awesome! ..i got rid of my dx gear also so i need this project to last until the end:)

I think i't better kato is sending it to us piece by piece as once we get the pant's,shirt and vest that's enough to display the joker.

Sent the rest of my payment, Umair! :hi5:

wow! astounding stuff here! Kato you have some amazing talent! it really looks like REAL clothing! can't wait to see this all together with all the different custom sculpts out there! :rock

if anyone in the US decides to sell their 1/6 purple overcoat and vest (for reasonable price) let me know! :) I'm trying to put a custom together for my brother. Thanks!

Mate can I ask what happens worse case? If you receive no more payments would we just get a refund or would we still get our vests and ties :(

No I won't

All the vest and tie has been finished, who hv paid will get them soon

No refund will be avaialble:lol

Sent rest of payment for vest and tie -- thanks Umair and Kato! :wave

Hey Umair could you just flick me your paypall addy again? Forget about this actually LOL, and deleted the other emails. Will send asap

No I won't

All the vest and tie has been finished, who hv paid will get them soon

No refund will be avaialble:lol

Very comforting to know thank you

I seriously don't want a refund :lol

We are almost there:)..just a few more left to pay,come on guyz let's get these vest's shipped!:D

Yo Umair, how much do I have to send to cover the tie bud?

Back