Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Joker Outfit - Pants Pre-Order now Up!

Hey Umair, I send you the balance for the pants ;)

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

As I mentioned before, this fabric is quite stiff and not fine enough that the folding line is not smooth enough

This looks incredible.

Can't wait to see the version with your fabric :D

It's really a shame to put a vest like that under the coat seriously :)

eh kato, just an idea here!
I was wondering if rainman will be capable to sculpt the flower button for the vest? :)
It could be fun :p

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

As I mentioned before, this fabric is quite stiff and not fine enough that the folding line is not smooth enough

are you serious? thats just a proto? wow man, i love it and can't imagine how this should look better?! Like neo said, it really would be a shame to put the coat over this jacket. it looks so damn good!

What suit :panic:

Just throwing out some April fools... :wink1:

Edit:

Jacket looks semi good. I honestly thought Kato was a little exagurating when complained about the cloth... Now I got what he was meaning and I have to agree. While everything else looks TRUE 1/6 scale the jacket simply looks too thick. Great tailoring though... If I had the money I wouldnt go with that one. It does simply not go with the rest of the else superb outfit...

It's really a shame to put a vest like that under the coat seriously :)

It's a shame to put the shirt under the vest under the suit under the coat :D

Sent my remaining balance on the pants, Umair. I also prefer Kato's first option of shipping the pants together with the shirt.

Maybe you guys right. Actually, I'm very satisfied with that fabric, but it does not match with Kato's masterpiece IMO.

I TOLD you guys it would look too subdued because the other colours are so vibrant! :p
No worries though, a little denim dip in-hand will fix that. BEAUTIFUL tailoring too Kato :) Well done buddy! I can't believe how perfect that looks even with the thicker fabric. The correct scale stuff should be gorgeous. I still reckon you should do one up in a light blue fabric though :p
Btw Umair, did you get my pm? Still trying to sort that mess out :(

No worries though, a little denim dip in-hand will fix that. BEAUTIFUL tailoring too Kato :) Well done buddy!(

Kato said before that doing that would also change the color on the inside of the coat, if that's the case dying is not a good option.

BEAUTIFUL tailoring too Kato :) Well done buddy! I can't believe how perfect that looks even with the thicker fabric.

It is indeed. Very sharp collars. It's actually a nice grey.

Kato said before that doing that would also change the color on the inside of the coat, if that's the case dying is not a good option.

You never see the lining though ;) Hopefully blue wouldn't take as well to red as it would to the light grey, also :yess:

Back