Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Laughing Man Outfit - Sports Jacket Pre-Order now Up!

Shortround, is that all Kato's Joker suit? It looks amazing in every aspect!

Thanks for all the comments fellas. Yes these are all kato's clothing. The best 1/6 tailor around.

Insane pics, Hector :drool Definition of a grail right there.

Thanks Marf! Its on a TT advanced with narrow shoulder arms. I think it's perfect for kato's clothing.

I'm new to all this. Is it called a TT advanced narrow shoulder? Gonna look on EBay.

Thanks

:lol No I made it this way. Took both bodies apart and switched the arms!

Uh oh. Ok that's beyond my expertise. Of the two which would you recommend on it's on?

The advanced! You just have to sand down the arms and shoulders!

Any idea how the grey jacket will end up when the purple coat is installed? like will it suffer the same fate like Hot Toys when the grey jacket slowly crinkles up over time...

Or can this be eliminated due to better tailoring that Kato has accomplished?

Any idea how the grey jacket will end up when the purple coat is installed? like will it suffer the same fate like Hot Toys when the grey jacket slowly crinkles up over time...

Or can this be eliminated due to better tailoring that Kato has accomplished?

1. For hottoys joker outfit, the fitting is worst that the coat is too tight with no space for the jacket.

2. I hv made the jacket so fit to the body that it will leave more space when putting the coat on it.

3. It won't be yr problem at all because it seems you hv never got any Joker's outfit from me yet..:lol

Shortround, is that all Kato's Joker suit? It looks amazing in every aspect!

1. For hottoys joker outfit, the fitting is worst that the coat is too tight with no space for the jacket.

2. I hv made the jacket so fit to the body that it will leave more space when putting the coat on it.

3. It won't be yr problem at all because it seems you hv never got any Joker's outfit from me yet..:lol

Are you still taking orders on any of these pcs? I'm Very interested.

Are you still taking orders on any of these pcs? I'm Very interested.

Jacket ===> yes! pls pm intothevoid and pay asap ( first pay first ship )

shirt , vest , tie and pants===> all sold out and you need to apply the waiting list , I may consider rearrange again later

Jacket ===> yes! pls pm intothevoid and pay asap ( first pay first ship )

shirt , vest , tie and pants===> all sold out and you need to apply the waiting list , I may consider rearrange again later

If you ever do a second run I might be interested in a second outfit for interrogation... :rock

I'll start a wait list for the second run in a day or two as there seem to be plenty of people interested in the sold out items

OK updated the first post pretty extensively. I am now taking deposits for 2nd runs of all sold out items (Vest, Shirt, Tie, Pants). Taking $30 as deposit for each item - full details in the first post.

Blazer is still available in the first run, so if you want it, now is the time to send full payment of $203 to me. First come first served in terms of delivery order.

Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Funny Man Outfit - Blazer Payment Due. Taking 2nd RUN Deposits

Excellent news, i get a chance to own a second outfit, Yes.

Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Funny Man Outfit - Blazer Payment Due. Taking 2nd RUN Deposits

Just need to get an Adam Funny head.

I recommend that you change it to "clown outfit". Funny man sounds......funny! :lol

Back