Katkuru's Lord Starkiller Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC02924.jpg

DSC02922-Copy-Copy.jpg

I still need to readjust the armour an make better belt/skirt. Also need to put something in his boot to make him an inch taller.

I think katkuru is being held up at the mo... I am working on casting the helm for him and it should be ready next week :) sorry guys....

So he is doing another run of these? I messed up my head id love to get another one.

hey there, I haven't been here in a while but I am still interested and was one of the originals. Let me know if it goes through.

hey there guys, I was on the original list but never heard anything. Is this available or still in the works? Would love to get one.

Its still in progress. Dorgs was doing castings at last update.

From my point of view I've hit some financial uncertainty, so I'm very happy with any delays.

I've just come back to poke my head in again and check in on some of my favorite customs on the board - those casts look awesome, as always, Dorgs!

I still can't believe how amazingly well Katkuru's Starkiller turned out.

I hope if he comes back soon, if he's disappeared for the moment like it seems he has.

Back