Karnis Man Cave part deux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally, a year later, classic D. Sprang Batman is here & he's excellent! He's a full 12.5" tall from tip to toe, big & beefy, broad-chested and square-jawed, straight out of the old comics. Paint work is spot on, the cape has some very cool subtle shadings of blue & purple, and I really like the gold capsules & buckle on the belt. Even in his classic blue & gray with a big smile he still commands the shelf.
Robin will be here in a few days and Classic Joker is up next, along with 1966 Romero Joker. They are listed as shipping in March but there's no way that's happening...be lucky to have it in hand by June. I still don't have my exclusive Noir Batman and Robin pair from Tweeterhead yet LOL. I've been waiting forever to get a great Sprang rendition of Batman & Tweeterhead really knocked this one out of the park...love it!

Attachments

• dsb1.jpg
    dsb1.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 90
  • dsb2.jpg
    dsb2.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 89
  • dsb3.jpg
    dsb3.jpg
    456.9 KB · Views: 86
  • dsb4.jpg
    dsb4.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 87
  • dsb5.jpg
    dsb5.jpg
    409.9 KB · Views: 88
  • dsb6.jpg
    dsb6.jpg
    411.6 KB · Views: 87
  • dsb7.jpg
    dsb7.jpg
    604.6 KB · Views: 89
The latest addition to my collection: Moebius 1/6 scale Lost in Space B9 Robot:

b9 4.jpg

Yep, it's a model kit and I'm proud to say I built it & :yess: it fits right it with my 1/6 scale collection. Sometime in 2018 I plan to revisit it and add the full light & voice kit from tenacontrols.com. Right now I just have a single LED in the chassis to backlight the clear colored buttons on the front panel.

For about $60 for the kit & another $30 in supplies you can have a damn fine replica of the LiS Robot in your collection. Add another $130 for the light kit & you've got yourself a Hot Toys-quality 1/6 replica. :lecture

Back