• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kai musashi - 500, pulp fiction duo - 1300, Beto Beetlejuice - 1050, Vader ex - 275

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainman Vince 750, Meis Deadpool 370, Iminime Butler, Mark XLII, MGS, Firefly

to the top

Re: Rainman, Deadpool, Iminime, Mark XLII and Mk I - VII, Captain Jack, War Machine,

bump to the top for the very very last bit of my hot toys

Re: Rainman, Deadpool, Iminime, Mark XLII and Mk I - VII, Captain Jack, War Machine,

bump it up

dx11 back up for sale

to the top, some stuff pending, malcolm clothes gone from firefly lot

to the top!

up to the top

sweeney todd sold, hit me up with offers guys!

You have Mark 42 Die Cast/PPS up for sale? Or is that the Work Shop Tony release?

Work shop release, I have the die-cast coming in which I'll also be selling, but it's not in hand yet.

Awesome, thanks amalak.

Bump for a great seller :rock

to the top

Re: Rainman, DX12 + Batpod, Mark I - XLII, Iminime, Captain Jack, War Machine, DX11

bump it up for dx12 and batpod

Re: Rainman, DX12 + Batpod, Mark XLII 290, Iminime, Iron Man BD Mk 7

mark 7 bd shipped!

bumping it up to teh top

to the top, some prices lowered

dx12 and batpod sold

Re: Rainman, All IM Marks, Iminime Cowboy, Iron Man BD Mk 7, Cap Jack, Terminator,

posted up what's left of my 1/6, seems this never ends

Re: Rainman, All IM Marks, Iminime Cowboy, BD Mk 7, Musashi, Cap Jack, Terminator

to the top!

Back