Jye's display room , xm MAG !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jye's display room

amazing amazing collection :clap:clap can ask which do you prefer the wolf predator or
the legendary scale iron man mark 3. I know that's a tough one..... remember you have just got wolf when iron man was new did WOW you as much as wolf.

I love them both but can only afford one.... just about :lol hey flex pay
anybody else think i should go for iron man or wolf :panic:

The Ladies of Sucker Punch look SWEET! Jye, and also Great Score on SS Babydoll and Pic's of all, Great Post

amazing amazing collection :clap:clap can ask which do you prefer the wolf predator or
the legendary scale iron man mark 3. I know that's a tough one..... remember you have just got wolf when iron man was new did WOW you as much as wolf.

Thank you!! Yes I love them all, it's really hard for me to decide, but for now I love the wolf, the detail is really nice.
I love them both but can only afford one.... just about :lol hey flex pay
anybody else think i should go for iron man or wolf :panic:

The Ladies of Sucker Punch look SWEET! Jye, and also Great Score on SS Babydoll and Pic's of all, Great Post
Thanks!! Yes, I had a hard time go thro USPS insurance claim, and finally got another one .
congrats on rhino and babysweetdoll :rock

Thanks a lot my friend!!

New set up.
54D2A985-6D0F-4FC1-8A46-9AEE0469542E-69014-000005FF4EAE9F5C.jpg

9F8C1658-928F-4DC4-87EB-9FB4C101A827-69014-000005FF60B7A5AB.jpg

New girl !!
9378BFB7-71C7-4D1E-B149-06CE384F5545-69014-000005FF659DF20C.jpg

I thought this collection looked familiar :rock:rock:rock

[ame]https://youtu.be/3FRJ1BbZ3js[/ame]

Oh yea, that is my video, forgot to pose here as well. Enjoy guys!! Thanks for watching!.

Back