Jye's display room , xm MAG !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jye's display room

Very cool bro. Looks great.
23lo1vr.gif

Very nice!!!

Awesome collection and really well displayed. :rock :rock

Awesome collection and display! Sweet Pea statue looks great too! :clap

Awesome collection WOW !!!

That collection looks good!! :clap

Thanks guys, I am pretty stupid with lights, so it takes me a long time to finish , but I am glad it came out great!
Next one is the besta, more work !!

add CA ~ REALLY NICE ONE SS.
134f0d59.jpg

update my display room at first page.

Finally !!! I have some time to pick up some pictures!!
I have start collecting statues from SDCC/2010, I have them inside the box for 8 months, and now I move to a new house, so I can start buying case, shelve to display my statues.
please, give me some common , and thank you for your time !!
To all the people who is questioning about the round glasses:
Brought from craigslist, from the owner of "rock and republic ", he is closing the company, so I am lucky to pick this two and one oval glass up, and they are in good price!! Thanks!!!
the beginning......10/10/10

finial001.jpg

276e5f92.jpg

new.jpg

e5f4c4a4.jpg

update: from 5/1/12
e4f98d70.jpg

5d537f72.jpg

84e340a2.jpg

:rock Great job my man, where did you get that nice huge display case for the THE TERMINATOR PF? is it a fish tank?
Can you post a closer picture with a better resolution for that display case.

Thanks and I will try to take some Pics, it's real cheap if you fins some old one, it was display for chocolate.

:clapWow. I don't know whats crazier, your collection or the fact you pulled it off in less than a year. I am just starting out in the hobby myself but will be luck to have maybe 2-3 statues a year. Never the less I hope I have a room like that someday. I would also need to move to a bigger house mind you. Again congrats it looks amazing.

:clapWow. I don't know whats crazier, your collection or the fact you pulled it off in less than a year. I am just starting out in the hobby myself but will be luck to have maybe 2-3 statues a year. Never the less I hope I have a room like that someday. I would also need to move to a bigger house mind you. Again congrats it looks amazing.

Thanks!! I am glad you enjoy the room! I been collect from 2010 , right after the sdcc , saw ss from sdcc and full in love with it. The first year was crazy cause I wasn't got merry yet, so I did spend most of my money in first year, now I have a family to feed , so I am sell some to get money also get space, it's full, haha.
Good luck on your collecting life !!

Thanks!! I am glad you enjoy the room! I been collect from 2010 , right after the sdcc , saw ss from sdcc and full in love with it. The first year was crazy cause I wasn't got merry yet, so I did spend most of my money in first year, now I have a family to feed , so I am sell some to get money also get space, it's full, haha.
Good luck on your collecting life !!

No problem man. Yeah I have a little one and another on the way in the next few weeks. So i know what you mean about having a family to feed. I'll move slow over the next couple years then hopefully we will be buying a bigger house and I get display what I have and start getting more stuff.

Congrats everything my man. Thanks for adding me as a friend. I look forward to watch you collection grow. :wink1:

I always enjoy Drooling at your Awesome Collection; Jye, always
Thanks as always!!, i am happy to see people enjoy the show room.:clap

No problem man. Yeah I have a little one and another on the way in the next few weeks. So i know what you mean about having a family to feed. I'll move slow over the next couple years then hopefully we will be buying a bigger house and I get display what I have and start getting more stuff.

Congrats everything my man. Thanks for adding me as a friend. I look forward to watch you collection grow. :wink1:

Will wait and see that! Good luck and Congrates on the new coming baby!! My first baby came to the family 3 months ago, I am very happy to see her and still try to be a new dad.

Back