jye4ever collection photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Great Pic's and Display; Jye the cape reminds me of the Ross Batman Cape :goodpost:

That's why that pose is so familiar to me. I have a comic book with that art work on the cover. I knew your pics reminded me of something.

My son is getting the hang of it.

Thor driving an M1A1 Abrams tank with no hands (look ma) and with a Captain America shield at the tip of the canon, against Juggernaut! :yess:

I heard explosion sounds, walked into the room, took this pic, let him continue with his attack. :lol

picture.php

One of my bosses sent me this pic that he took (I'm very fortunate to have cool bosses, for instance another boss bought me Marvel movie marathon / Avengers midnight show tickets and is seeing it with me. :lol

Can't wait to go see the SS at the Intrepid museum! :yess:

picture.php

Last edited:
/\ TY

I love it so much that I still have it that way.

It's hard to see in the pics unless pointed out, but the tip of the cape is resting on the detolf glass for it to stay in that pose.

But that's the only trick.

Sorry, no pics

Big day in my and the wife's life today!

My almost 4 year old son went to his first movie in a movie theater!

Avengers!

First showing of the day was perfect because there were a ton of other screaming kids, no one was there to listen to any dialogue.

He did great, we were able to successfully keep him engaged, entertained and quiet by the stuffing your face with popcorn and soda technique.

Like most adults, he didn't care about Black Widow or Hawkeye, he was there for the other 4.

He said their names and even said smash for Hulk.

He even laughed when when Hulk beat up Loki.

What a monumental day.

Now he has to sit thru BB/TDK/TDKR. :lol

Sorry, no pics

Big day in my and the wife's life today!

My almost 4 year old son went to his first movie in a movie theater!

Avengers!

First showing of the day was perfect because there were a ton of other screaming kids, no one was there to listen to any dialogue.

He did great, we were able to successfully keep him engaged, entertained and quiet by the stuffing your face with popcorn and soda technique.

Like most adults, he didn't care about Black Widow or Hawkeye, he was there for the other 4.

He said their names and even said smash for Hulk.

He even laughed when when Hulk beat up Loki.

What a monumental day.

Now he has to sit thru BB/TDK/TDKR. :lol

:clap :clap :clap :yess: :clap :clap :clap

Why do I get a feeling he will not ge through BB/TDK/TDKR quite as well :gah:

:lol:lol:lol

Awesome! I can't wait to see his reaction to TDKR :rotfl

Imagine your son with a full bane costume and a shaved head.

"when lolzcat is laughing, you have my permission to laugh".

"I'm lolcat city's reckoning".

Back