JUSTICE LEAGUE statues debut | FIRST LOOK!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the look of Batman, that cowl is Great.

a9f018ee-3bd1-4ebb-80c0-3fb6ade0aa05_zpsfrktjme5.jpg

I think he looks great but I'm not a fan of the goggles.

Oh bloody hell ...why does Cyborg look like a Michael Bay Transformer?!

He's supposed to be a sophisticated technological cyborg, but yet his body looks incomplete. That's just laziness on the movie-maker!

And yea ...Flash's costume looks bad. Nothing sleek about it. It just doesn't compliment speed at all.

Why are people assuming that a black suited Superman will even be in Justice League? The only images of Superman from Justice League thus far have been in the traditional blue and red suit.

I mean, it would be sweet to see him in the black suit while he's recovering, but as of right now, there's no evidence that it will appear in the film, so complaining that there's not a statue yet seems illogical.

Why are people assuming that a black suited Superman will even be in Justice League? The only images of Superman from Justice League thus far have been in the traditional blue and red suit.

I mean, it would be sweet to see him in the black suit while he's recovering, but as of right now, there's no evidence that it will appear in the film, so complaining that there's not a statue yet seems illogical.

could just be a black and white photo but Cavill did post this a while ago...seems like some evidence to me

justice-league-superman-black-suit-henry-cavil.jpg

That's the photo that got me thinking there could be a black suit Supes in the movie. I guess it could just be a black and white photo of the regular suit but I'm not sure why he'd post that, he would know what fans would think from the photo.

Superman's pose works for me.

Love Batman and Aquaman's sculpts most though.

Edit: this is a great alternative to HT since 1. They're about $100 cheaper per figure and 2. HT might suddenly decide to not complete the team if the movie tanks :lol

Zack Snyder's first image posted showing Affleck as Batman was in black and white too. Just sayin...

I wish DCC didn't just reissue the BvS WW with a JL base. It wasn't a good Gadot sculpt to begin with, compared to their sculpts for her solo film statue line.

That first one never got released
or did it?

I think it's just about to, if I'm not mistaken. A fellow boardie posted an instagram post (it's on the first page of this thread) of the sculptor receiving a complimentary from DC but he himself wasn't sure when it would be available in stores, and I don't know when that post was made.

Maybe DC's doing this so people won't bother to cancel their BvS version orders, then once the orders for BvS WW are fulfilled they'll show an updated prototype of an all-new sculpt for the JL line :lol

wave 2 will most likely be black suit superman (if he's in the film), batman in another costume and mera.... maybe the villain too but that's doubtful.

Back