Just won a Spider-Woman LSB in the SS contest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzybean

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've got a Spider-Woman exclusive LSB coming for free. LOL I passed on ordering this because of too much stuff coming down the pike and bingo bango bongo, I win one in the contest. LOL It's a nice reward for all the Sideshow product I've purchased since the inception of their company back in the nineties. I'm pretty excited about this. LOL

A nice addition to the Buzzybean collection!

Thanks,

BB

Congratulations.......wish I would win something.

Did you really laugh out loud when you found out you won?

Lol,

Thanks,

Tim

I hope it arrives damaged.

Thanks,

Nash

Wow, that's super sweet. Congrats!!

Anytime you can get a collectible that costs a couple of hundred bucks for free is just awesome!

Hope you love it!

Loq

The Spider-woman LSB is a beauty!
Nice detail in her face and costume, truly a work of art.
I've mounted her.... from my ceiling, to accommodate the flowing hair.

This thread makes me insides burn! That's like Hitler winning a dreidel or Satan winning the jackpot at church bingo :gah:

This thread makes me insides burn! That's like Hitler winning a dreidel or Satan winning the jackpot at church bingo :gah:

:lol Don't let people push your buttons man. I am not even sure if he actually won. He might finds it ugly since its not classic. I wouldn't be surprise if he deface it or sell it.

Last edited:
:lol Don't let people push your buttons man. I am not even sure if he actually won. He might finds it ugly since its not classic. I wouldn't be surprise if he deface it or sell it.

What's not classic about the Spider-Woman lsb?? It's got Romita/Sinnott/Infantino all over it. LOL (Those are artists, Brainiac! LOL)

And if it was to modern for me why would I have even wanted it in the first place?? LOL

Try again...

Thanks,

BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back