Just purchased my first Colonial Marine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a Hicks a while back for $350, before the ebay craziness started. Also picked up a Drake and Apone a few days ago. Might go for a Hudson or Vasquez some time down the line.

Ahh fark it, I'll probably pick up the whole line, even though I swore I wouldn't!!

I have a Hicks loose without a box Id sell for $500. I have 2 more boxed ones i'd let go for $1100.

I have a Hicks loose without a box Id sell for $500. I have 2 more boxed ones i'd let go for $1100.

what happened to your listing on ebay? it no longer shows up on the completed auctions listings. did you not get paid?

Well I just won an auction for a Hudson figure this morning. Been wanting to get ahold of him for awhile and now I got him. Paid a little more then I wanted, especially for an open figure (162 but if I had it MIB then I would end up saving the box taking up space).

My Hudson arrived today! Great figure, one of the best!:D

I'd take some pics, but my camera's pretty crappy.:monkey2

Yeah it was him, so whats up? Got me kinda worried now that I got it from someone....bad. Though I did look at his feedback, 300+ 100% positive.

no nooo don't worry it's for tell that's i too still wait my elder p2 and ripley by him, i too have purchased by him, he's a very gentle and helpful person:)

i think i'll have both in hand for monday
you think that your hudson( with vasquez too ) was offered to me by him but i don't have enough money at the moment and sincerely i prefer brand new figures if i can, so after that he put those on audiction

Looks like Hudson's rising in price again. I just saw a few of him go for about $170 shipped.

yep, for luck i've suceed in getin' one mint new at 99usd last night ( my country time ) just as it has been put on audiction

but...i wonder if i have any hope of find a vasquez mint in box

( regarding hicks i've just quit and left any hopes , i'm happy with mcfarlan one...so to say )

Yeah it was him, so whats up? Got me kinda worried now that I got it from someone....bad. Though I did look at his feedback, 300+ 100% positive.

dont worry about beedees, hes an excellent ebayer. i get my stuff shipped really quick from him.and in case you dont hear from him, just send him a message and he sould get back to you within a day.

I trust he is good, just going by darks first post set me a little off. Got a message from him already saying that he got payment but wouldnt be able to send it until next week due to post office being closed for some holiday.

Already fixed up a Hudson head

cimg1723ea9.jpg

Still have some touch-ups to do on it, but I think its coming along alright.:monkey1

I trust he is good, just going by darks first post set me a little off. Got a message from him already saying that he got payment but wouldnt be able to send it until next week due to post office being closed for some holiday.

Already fixed up a Hudson head

cimg1723ea9.jpg

Still have some touch-ups to do on it, but I think its coming along alright.:monkey1

i think that holiday is related to the chinese new year? most establishments are closed that time of year. what sculpt is that?

Chinese Lunar New Year is what is going down over there. Not sure on the headsculpt, thought I had a picture of it from before but I was either wrong or it got deleted some time ago. I had to shave the original HS and then restructure parts of his face since I dug a little to deep, and then added a little bit more hair to the top for more drag on it coming down.

Back