Just hit me that I have 4 Preds coming next week from SSC.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lukewm

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Got all the emails sent to me from processing dept with tracking numbers. I'll be busy.

Celtic
Scar
Falconer exclusive marq.
City Hunter

Last edited:
For me, getting two figures with the same month was too much. Enjoy!
Yeah, have to say, I'm not looking forward to all the purchases coming my way within the next three months (assuming everything's on schedule -- 5). Just feels kinda bloated and takes a bit of the enjoyment out of it. I remember when I was really into collecting music and sometimes I'd go on a binge and buy 10 or 15 CDs at once, but when I got them home it was kind of a chore to listen to it all (couldn't enjoy what I was listening to because I felt obligated to get to the next disc). Definitely prefer stuff being spaced out a few months apart and am looking forward to not buying anything more until August, when SSC's Probot comes out.

Not at all man. Blessed and fortunate in more ways than I am deserving of yes, but thats outside of this damned hobby I just ran into 3 months ago. I had a well organized budget that was pre-allocated to do something special for myself for once such as pick up this hobby. As a husband and father of two toddlers, I can't recall the last time spent $$$ on myself. Such is life when you choose to put others first as a husband and father should. BUT for the first time in my life, I have a hobby and it's a rewarding one. So far. Chasing chicks and the running the corporate ladder was my thing for a very long time. Looking back, I have more fun and day to day happiness doing this hobby and reading all these silly threads than I have had in a very long time. I owe a lot of that to you guys and my three year old boy who showed me just how darn cool IM is. Then I literally accidentally ran into SSC and everything in between is now a blur. Easier to build a display with a preallocated budget of course. I think the only real rich ones here gotta be the bastages at SSC. Good for them. Good 'ol USA.

Great post. Will look forward to seeing pics of your incoming Preds! Congrats!

I would say open one at a time and enjoy them. Awww them for a while and then move to the next one to fully get all the details. posts some pics up :D

Last edited:
Not at all man. Blessed and fortunate in more ways than I am deserving of yes, but thats outside of this damned hobby I just ran into 3 months ago. I had a well organized budget that was pre-allocated to do something special for myself for once such as pick up this hobby. As a husband and father of two toddlers, I can't recall the last time spent $$$ on myself. Such is life when you choose to put others first as a husband and father should. BUT for the first time in my life, I have a hobby and it's a rewarding one. So far. Chasing chicks and the running the corporate ladder was my thing for a very long time. Looking back, I have more fun and day to day happiness doing this hobby and reading all these silly threads than I have had in a very long time. I owe a lot of that to you guys and my three year old boy who showed me just how darn cool IM is. Then I literally accidentally ran into SSC and everything in between is now a blur. Easier to build a display with a preallocated budget of course. I think the only real rich ones here gotta be the bastages at SSC. Good for them. Good 'ol USA.

good post

What I like about the hobby is thats its accessible by those with or without a lot of moolah. You can still have a blast at this hobby either way. You just might need to be more selective. I do live action movies I enjoyed in My youth basically. Primarily the 80's with a few exceptions. Those are the ones that trigger the most nostalgia for me. I'm going to stick to one 1/6 scale figure that represents each movie or film series. So far this year is only looking like two pieces so far Robo and Snake.

I do something similar with my Arcade hobby sticking to classics from say 1979-1983.

Back