Just hauled the complete Astonishing Xmen bust set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjf28

Super Freak
Reaction score
Including Exclusives
ended up being $225 plus shipping

calvinhaul003.jpg

calvinhaul005.jpg

calvinhaul006.jpg

calvinhaul007.jpg

calvinhaul008.jpg

nice haul. But why is Kitty translucent at the waist? She doesn't go translucent when she phases...

Great pick up. I have them as well. The scale is a bit off on them but they look great. I did go with a regular Emma though. I just think she looks better that way. I also didn't pick up Danger. Just can't stand the character. I went ahead and replaced her with the art asylum Apocalypse bust instead. That is a great villian and an incredible looking bust.

I was lucky enough to score an AP for the chrome clawed Wolverine. I also picked up a chrome Colossus that is numbered 0/500. The Colossus is not an AP (because Wolvie is a numbered AP21) so I don't know what the 0 means. You did get your set at a much cheaper price than I paid. Congrats on a great score.

Great pick up. I have them as well. The scale is a bit off on them but they look great. I did go with a regular Emma though. I just think she looks better that way. I also didn't pick up Danger. Just can't stand the character. I went ahead and replaced her with the art asylum Apocalypse bust instead. That is a great villian and an incredible looking bust.

I was lucky enough to score an AP for the chrome clawed Wolverine. I also picked up a chrome Colossus that is numbered 0/500. The Colossus is not an AP (because Wolvie is a numbered AP21) so I don't know what the 0 means. You did get your set at a much cheaper price than I paid. Congrats on a great score.

agree with the Danger feelings. but it was part of the "set". As it is, I still have the other Danger that I got for free when I had the set previously. So, now I have 2 of the damn things.

agree with the Danger feelings. but it was part of the "set". As it is, I still have the other Danger that I got for free when I had the set previously. So, now I have 2 of the damn things.

great, send it to me to complete my set. :rotfl

They're all awesome, but the having no leg thing really stops me from buying these things. Congrats on the astonishing haul though

Back