Just confirmed: Uwe Boll to direct AvP 3: Last Stand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
han.jpg

Watch yourself.

Mind i have heard that a script is in the process of being considered, set in space and just before the first Alien film......:rolleyes: oh boy.......

Alien and Predator vs Chuck Norris...

I'd go see that if it wasn't only 14 seconds long...

you scared the ^^^^ outta me then...
Jesus I don't wanna watch any more of his crap and if he was directing this I would of had to .

NOT FUNNY !

this world does not need any more terrible movies involving the avp title...we already have 2.

Sorry guys. I thought it would be funny. I was on the phone with a friend of mine and were discussing Boll, and it came to me. No harm no foul... right:monkey3

If it's set in space, and has actual colonial marines, Could be good.
Of uwe bol is direceting ( thank the gods he's not) I'll go find him, and use my Thorny Broomstick of assraping +2/ +4 VS Morons on him.

Got to face facts mates, nothing will ever be as good or as inovateive as the original aliens, or alien, nor the two pred films. It's too ingrained. best to just enjoy them as they are, and not get your hopes up.

What if Alien vs Predator was co-directed by James Cameron, Ridley Scott and John McTiernan?

That could be good...

Alien and Predator vs Chuck Norris...

I'd go see that if it wasn't only 14 seconds long...

Heh, Chuck Norris will beat them easily:D how about Aliens vs. chuck norris and predator:monkey1, I want to see ALIENS vs predatorS !!! one predator is boring or 2 that last not even 15 minutes, i want more godammit!!!:monkey1

i like AVP:R. its better than a lot of other movies that have been coming out lately. at least it doesn't pretend to be something its not.
~~i think i like it so much because there isn't a character in the movie that isn't taboo to kill off. kids, mom, preggos, old peeps, hobos....none are safe!!!!

i like AVP:R. its better than a lot of other movies that have been coming out lately. at least it doesn't pretend to be something its not.
~~i think i like it so much because there isn't a character in the movie that isn't taboo to kill off. kids, mom, preggos, old peeps, HOBOS....none are safe!!!!

:rotfl:rotfl you're right but still i want Chuck Norris to be in one:D

Back