just cancelled some pieces!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just slammed a kitten in the fridge door................dont worry..........it didnt hurt, i made sure my fingers were clear.......:monkey3
IBTL2.jpg

errrr,

the reason I made this post was to give people a heads up in case they were after any of the pieces. I'll know better in the future. There are always some people out there that have to make the clever comments, it's like a parody of everything you see in an American teen comedy about the cool kids clubbing together and slagging someone off. We British think you're all very sweet in your own special way.

must go now as you're boring!
:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

errrr,

the reason I made this post was to give people a heads up in case they were after any of the pieces. I'll know better in the future. There are always some people out there that have to make the clever comments, it's like a parody of everything you see in an American teen comedy about the cool kids clubbing together and slagging someone off. We British think you're all very sweet in your own special way.

Hey,

I just cancelled:

obi armoured fig regular
indiana jones exclusive 12" figure
hellboy 1:1 bust

Hopefully some of you guys may benefit.
Just too much coming out, thinking of getting out of the 12" line altogether, very nice but I'm a big fan of the PF's and 1:1. This and my addiction to prop replicas from Master Replicas and EFX is going to kill me.:google:google:google

D

Try canceling your entire sideshow account. :horror

I just wasted my time reading this thread.

I just wasted my time reading this thread.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

What is it with the surge of "Guess what I just did threads"?

I say who the F cares what you just did and why do you feel the need to tell everyone? :dunno :monkey3:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back