Just bought a HT Joker, need some help!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lollycop

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys, i recently just bought my first Hot Toys figurine (Joker v1) for a good price of 99 dollars.

The figure is pretty good, and it does its justice on my shelf because spending 150+ for the DX is out my range (due to financial reasons) so i think it's great, and the head sculpt does a good job at representing the Joker, but the BR Joker and DX Joker heads blow it away.

But here's the question, i never owned a HT figure before so i don't want to break the figure in anyway. I have a hard time of fitting the jacket under the purple jacket without it sticking out a lot? It looks really funny, and you can barely see the green vest underneath, is there a solution to this.

And i recently put the figure on my bed and the jacket picked up some lint and lil white specs? Is this normal, and if not is there a way of removing it?

I removed the the grey jacket. cant see much of it and it makes the whole figure too bulky.

Lint roller or masking tape tapped on it will pull it off easily.

Alright thanks guys!!!

One last question, before i try the scotch or masking tape method, will it alter the clothing in any way?

Thanks again guys

I removed the grey jacket. Looks tons better that way.

And I use Scotch tape to remove dust all the time. :)

Hey guys, i recently just bought my first Hot Toys figurine (Joker v1) for a good price of 99 dollars.

The figure is pretty good, and it does its justice on my shelf because spending 150+ for the DX is out my range (due to financial reasons) so i think it's great, and the head sculpt does a good job at representing the Joker, but the BR Joker and DX Joker heads blow it away.

But here's the question, i never owned a HT figure before so i don't want to break the figure in anyway. I have a hard time of fitting the jacket under the purple jacket without it sticking out a lot? It looks really funny, and you can barely see the green vest underneath, is there a solution to this.

And i recently put the figure on my bed and the jacket picked up some lint and lil white specs? Is this normal, and if not is there a way of removing it?

Hey dude - congrats on the figure! I would also recommend lightly using some scotch tape, will work well.

Also, in case you're interested in upgrading your head, i'm selling my BR Joker heads, can do them real cheap too, so if you're interested, drop me a PM.

Thanks
Umair

Also, in case you're interested in upgrading your head, i'm selling my BR Joker heads

You'll certainly want to take advantage of this offer....the BR head looks very nice on the V1 body:

xop1lf.jpg

Yeah, buy the BR Joker head if you can afford it! With that addition you can easily get away with not buying the DX.

(And ditch the grey jacket...)

Yeah, buy the BR Joker head if you can afford it! With that addition you can easily get away with not buying the DX.

(And ditch the grey jacket...)

And ditch the belt and get some suspenders :nana:

And intothevoid i sent you a PM :yess:

I should have known I wouldn't be the first person in the thread to recommend a BR Joker head, but I definitely agree.

While I definitely understand economic factors limiting what you get, spending the $100 and settling for the V1 head would be a shame. I definitely think the V1 body with the BR head will make your Joker seem like a figure worth more than what you will have spent on it.

You have a point, but with limited funds I think he will be very pleased. :)

Alright so i think I may be getting a BR Head

Is there anywhere where i could buy suspenders for him?

Nice goin'! :hi5:

Have you checked eBay for DX suspenders?

(I actually don't think you need them to be honest.)

Nope no interrogation setup.

Anything else i should buy or improve on or is it pretty much complete now?

Back