just bought 3 medi figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devlinboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
i just bought the medicom comic spidey, wolvie, and cyclops from ebay for under 200.00. i hope this goes throough, i have wanted these for a whille....wish me luck. id hate to :emperor the seller.

devlinboy said:
i just bought the medicom comic spidey, wolvie, and cyclops from ebay for under 200.00. i hope this goes throough, i have wanted these for a whille....wish me luck. id hate to :emperor the seller.

Excellent purchase! Good luck on the deal. I love the stuff Medicom has been putting out lately, but I'm just not into their Marvel comic line; I'll take the anime and movie pieces!

thanks, im suprisingly nervous about this working out. ive never had this much trepidation with a sale.

That is an amazing pickup! Spidey sells for 150-200 USD, and the others sell for a 100 US each. So to get them at 200 US for the entire group. Can't go wrong there! Better deal than what I am getting my ROTJ Medicom Vader for, but I love him nonetheless so he's worth it. Still getting a fair deal on him by a cool person.

DAMMIT! That is HOT! I have Comic Spidey and Symbiote and they're great. Wish I didn't sell my Cyclops and Wolverine either, they're awesome. I love the Medi Comic line, in person they're way higher quality then you see in pics. Top notch stuff.

i just noticed the seller emailed me last night to tell me he was gonna lower the price. i was bidding on them in the first place but there was a reserve. he lowered it and i snapped it up. he seems like an alright dude. so now i just wait. :chew

Hope everything works out cause that is an excellent pick-up! Comic Spidey is one bad ass figure! Congrates on the find!

awesome pick up.

Im in need of a 2nd comic spidey and am now kicking myself for selling off one of my symbiotes. doh.

I do believe they can Eli26, but they have to play like they did on thursday to do so. Which was tough defense, good forechecking, quickness and relentlessness on offense, and solid goaltending when needed. I saw that Nashville evened it up tonight, these playoffs are going to be tight.

rw23 said:
Not Spidey! One of the best figures to date! :cool:
Even though I don't own him, I'd have to agree with you. Though I think the best of all the Marvel Medi's is DVD Blade! This figure is just freakin' badass!:emperor

The Comic Symbiote is good, but the 'neck line' on the Masked Head pretty much ruins it's chance of being an overall better figure than the regular Comic Spidey. That and the webbing should come out of/attach to the white patch on his hand, not his wrist. ;)

Medicom Comic Wolverine is pretty good, though be VERY careful with his shoulder joints! Mine's left arm broke off at the shoulder, and believe you me, it was a ***** to fix him. :( ALso, his claws may or may not stay in very well, so be careful with those aswell. They're very easy to lose, if you're not careful.;)

And from what I heard from Dave, he says Cyke's is pretty much up their with Comic Spidey and DVD Blade, though like I said; be very careful with the shoulder joints.;)

Last edited:
Although Spidey, Symbiote and Blade are all nice, I personally think Carnage is the most impressive. Carnage is very underrated.

SPIDEY OWNES YO!

I can see how some people don't dig on the comic versions, but there's so much quality and detail there, it's hard to pick up in person. Besides, too much detail would be besides the point and over the top since they're comic based, more cartoony and animated. Simple is sometimes more.

devlinboy said:

Well done, fingers crossed for ya.

It's a great deal and if you can, please post pics online once you've got em in hand.

Back