Jurassic Park 4,5,and 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cgi would at least look nice. It's been almost a decade since the last jp and the fx from that one still hold up well.

Me too. I enjoyed it a lot....but nothing can hold a candle to Raiders.

Oh, it isn't in Raiders' ballpark. Raiders is one of the top ten of all time. I'd put KOTCS as about even with TLC in quality. There were a couple of goofy parts in KOTCS ... but, all-in-all, it was a good adventure film.

I'm not as much of a fan of TOD -- the voodoo witchcraft stuff was a little weird for me ... but, I liked the action pieces, and Mola Ram was a good villain. The chick was annoying, and I didn't get why Indy would drag a seven-year-old oriental kid around with him.

SnakeDoc

I remember one time they were talking about making a movie with dinosaurs mixed with humans. If they do make some new movies I'd like to see some prehistoric beast or that huge Utah Raptor.

The cgi would at least look nice. It's been almost a decade since the last jp and the fx from that one still hold up well.

yea but SWS actually made the real deal Dinosaurs in 1:1 scale. Most likely, whatever studio makes these will prolly be mostly CGI. I dont see anyone doing it like Stan and the boys used to do it, but legacy would prolly be the best to handle it.

Damn what happened to dinosaurs ? In the 90s they were so popular but now they barly make movies about them anymore. I cant wait for this.

Damn what happened to dinosaurs ? In the 90s they were so popular but now they barly make movies about them anymore. I cant wait for this.

I'm with you, but I think people got burned out on them. Personally, I only liked the first Jurassic Park. I hate the second one with every ounce of my soul, and the third one is a huge improvement just not as good as the first.

The only reason I hate the third movie is becuase they killed off the trex and made the spino so menacing when in reality it wasnt really that strong nor could it take down a rex but thats just me.

I didn't like the third because of the change to the raptors (they looked silly) and all of a sudden Alan can blow on a horn and have a hostage negotiation with animals. I enjoy the second until the T-Rex gets loose in the city. The first will always be the best.

I remember one time they were talking about making a movie with dinosaurs mixed with humans. If they do make some new movies I'd like to see some prehistoric beast or that huge Utah Raptor.

That is basically what the raptors in this series have been. Most other raptors were quite small if I remember right.

But by the action figure standards, JP Utahs are a bit larger. :lol Would love to see the Dilophosaurus again, even though it wasn't anything like the movie counterpart. I liked TLW, not a huge fan of JP3. I had all the toys as a kid so that added to my enjoyment of the films. The first movie is and always will be miles ahead of the rest though.

I say what the hell, make another one. All I'd really expect is a dino slasher flick with a few cool dino fights or deaths.

I'm ready for them to come out in Blu-Ray. And I hope the packaging is similar to the DVD trilogy box set because that was a nice little display.

Jurassic Park: Episode 1 will be the first of a three-part prequel to the original trilogy explaining how young Anakin T-Rex turned to the Dark side.

jpepisode1.jpg

Back