Jumptrooper Toy Fair 2016 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great idea for a weathered Stormie, so glad the pack pops off.

Just a heads up to anyone wanting this guy and not the pack, I will gladly buy them off you to help regain a little of the cost. I'm making a line of Battlefront customs and I could really use the jump packs.

Anyone thinks this will really sell out ? The email I received from side show has a limit availability stamp on picture

I think its more likely that this will sell out more than the Spacetrooper ever will. With this guy the pack isn't attached to the armor so its easy to pose him without it. Plus there's a lot of Battlefront fans out there.

What with the bicep part of his armour? I've never seen that on a stormy before. image.jpg

You're gonna have to be a bit more specific with that question.

It looks to me in a few of the pictures that there is 2 lines on the bicep piece of armour? There is normally only 1 line and then the overlap where the armour joins. Maybe where they have weathered the armour the overlap looks more like a line than an overlap if that makes sense :dunno

image.jpg
Also, is it just me or does anyone else think the helmet looks like a dolphins face?

You can never have too many Stormtroopers. I went ahead and PO'd.

You can never have too many Stormtroopers. I went ahead and PO'd.

I'm falling into that line of thought as well. Only thing is I don't like the shiny ones. I prefer the weathered ones although I did buy the Spacetrooper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks to me in a few of the pictures that there is 2 lines on the bicep piece of armour? There is normally only 1 line and then the overlap where the armour joins. Maybe where they have weathered the armour the overlap looks more like a line than an overlap if that makes sense :dunno

I'm no Stormtrooper armor expert but I'm pretty sure there is supposed to be 3 raised lines around the bicep armor and it looks like this trooper has those lines.

Bicep piece looks the same on the Reg ST. 2 lines.:wink1:

arm.jpg

Back