Judge Dredd 1:4 scale diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder why they went with the Lawgiver Mk I instead of the current design.

Both the classic and modern lawgivers are included as switch out parts, so you can display either.

I like it

happy that the lesser known & forgotten characters are getting made

I don't think this is from their "lesser known and forgotten character" line considering Karl Urban has a Judge Dredd movie coming out in September of this year. Its probably more from their "lets capitalize on the new movie coming out character" line. :rotfl

426075_287260994677271_166791140057591_675893_168408321_n.jpg

The ejecting shells effect looks great, but the barrel not being painted as firing kinda defies its purpose.

Absolutely terrific statue, though. I wouldn't think twice if I were enough of a fan.

In looking more closely at the helmet, I'm not sure I like the combination of the Stallone movie design and the traditional comic design.

thats real Exclusive only 150 made .........but i dont know him sO easY paSS......ohh 500$ reallY :rotfl

It's a nice figure. How ever, a fellow die hard 2000AD fan has pointed out to me that for that price, I could buy me some nice original art from the Dredd comics.
Granted, it is not the same, but I think it is worth the consideration, for me at last.

This will be my last statue pre-order for the year!!!! unless they put the Deadpool comiquette up. Love everything about this statue, so over the top exaggerated and unapologetic in its embrace of the comic style. Powerful!

thats real Exclusive only 150 made .........but i dont know him sO easY paSS......ohh 500$ reallY :rotfl

$500 for this is a very fair price, you get 2x 1/4 scale statues + only 150 ES.

Compared to the **** sideshow charges for their stuff...

I know you will regret not getting this sooner than later, so dont think just buy...

$500 for this is a very fair price, you get 2x 1/4 scale statues + only 150 ES.

Compared to the **** sideshow charges for their stuff...

I know you will regret not getting this sooner than later, so dont think just buy...

:goodpost::goodpost:

Bases are big pieces and it's a different kind of ex compared to what we usually see.

Back