Judge Dredd 1:4 scale diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he he - you're weak too :nana:

if this is weak...

picture.php

I don't want to be strong!

:thud:

This is definitely an awesome statue. I knew the EX would sell out.

Im surprised it took so long to sell out, two whole days in fact, to sell 150 EX.

One thing is for sure, once the pics start to hit the forums and people see it in person there will be lots of wow's and ooohs!!:clap

Im surprised it took so long to sell out, two whole days in fact, to sell 150 EX.

One thing is for sure, once the pics start to hit the forums and people see it in person there will be lots of wow's and ooohs!!:clap

it only went up yesterday afternoon and they had a bug on the website where the statue didnt appear on the frontpage until late in the evening and was soldout by afternoon today.

How is that 2 whole days? it's <1 day. Maybe that's why arh is taking forever releasing new statues, you guys using some kind of new day counting scheme? :monkey3

I'm very surprised this sold out that fast. The price tag and an unknown character should had scared people off from buying it.

Sorry should have read relatively unknown character. Like Lady Death, not a lot of peeps would not know who they are. You would need to be from that generation to know who they are.

Well, relative is a relative word, so I guess thats acceptable :cuckoo:
But comparing a character like judge Dredd to Lady Death? :pfft:

What was I thinking. :slap Lady Death was far more popular then Dredd. Maybe Shi would have been a better choice.

I can tell by all the hollywood movies made about her and her influence on other media, which is... oh yeah, zip :horror

:lol well u could google her too :p

Why would I? I have alot of her comics, I have her crappy cartoon from a few years ago and there isn't really much depth beyond that. Judge Dredd who has been an influence on everything from WH40K in the 80's to modern day Scrubs references and a bunch of songs, novels, movies, influences to Marvel Comics characters etc... in between. :slap

Alright, I'll leave you with your google, you've trolled me enough for one day.

Skaar. He sold out the same day he went up. However, both sculpts are incredible. Both are winners IMO

Back