Statue Journey PS3 PS4 Statue - PlayStation Gear

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbulas1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Announced and put up for PO on Tuesday, 7/21/15.

-$150 + $10.70 for standard shipping or + $14 for expedited shipping

-Limited edition of 1,000

-11 inches tall x 8 inches wide x 10 inches deep

-Polystone

I've never spent $160.70 so fast in my life!

Playstation Gear Store Journey Statue - Journey - Brands

These are the only two pictures I can find of it anywhere online:

What do you guys think?

etc-statue-jny-bg.jpg

CKnVYQCUMAAmZY7.jpg

Why are these statues so damn expensive these days... these are pretty simple too.

Why are these statues so damn expensive these days... these are pretty simple too.

because statues are considered one level above dolls, and since dolls are priced starting $130, makes sense statues sold above $150. for a company whom produce both dolls & statues, at least that's how they priced their products & differentiate between normal & premium collectibles.

A few more amazing pics of this can be found here:

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/625394708634857472

Unfortunately, the ship date for this statue has been listed as 7/31/15 since the page went live on 7/21/15. However, the page still lists 7/31/15 as the ship date and I haven't received any notification about it shipping to me yet even though I ordered it on 7/21/15. I just sent an email to the store's customer service team (as that appears to be the only way they can be contacted), and hope to hear back from them soon with an update.

Let us know what they tell you. I want to order one but would prefer it already be in stock first rather than have a release date in limbo.

A few more amazing pics of this can be found here:

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/625394708634857472

Unfortunately, the ship date for this statue has been listed as 7/31/15 since the page went live on 7/21/15. However, the page still lists 7/31/15 as the ship date and I haven't received any notification about it shipping to me yet even though I ordered it on 7/21/15. I just sent an email to the store's customer service team (as that appears to be the only way they can be contacted), and hope to hear back from them soon with an update.

Usually takes them a day to respond. Their site isn't super great. I feel like it needs to be updated with more modern online storefront options, but that's beside the point.

They did the same thing with other stuff you could preorder. They always note that the shipping date is "estimated" and "subject to change".

Even with in stock items, it usually takes them a while to ship anything.

Such a cool little official shop, but it's not managed properly.

Either way, I'm in the same boat as I'm just waiting for this to ship.

EDIT - Just got shipping confirmation! My Journey statue is on its way to my place.

Usually takes them a day to respond. Their site isn't super great. I feel like it needs to be updated with more modern online storefront options, but that's beside the point.

They did the same thing with other stuff you could preorder. They always note that the shipping date is "estimated" and "subject to change".

Even with in stock items, it usually takes them a while to ship anything.

Such a cool little official shop, but it's not managed properly.

Either way, I'm in the same boat as I'm just waiting for this to ship.

EDIT - Just got shipping confirmation! My Journey statue is on its way to my place.

Wow I am SO jealous of you! I'm glad to hear that yours shipped. I sure as heck better be getting a shipping confirmation soon, then- I ordered the statue within hours of it being available to pre-order. Do you have an estimated arrival date? Did you pay for the standard or expedited shipping?

Also, to winners02- I haven't heard anything from the store yet, but the product page for this statue (Playstation Gear Store Journey Statue - Journey - Brands) was updated this morning or last night within just an "Add to Cart" option while removing any mention of pre-ordering or the estimated ship date of 7/31/15, so it appears as if these are freely shipping out now.

Wow I am SO jealous of you! I'm glad to hear that yours shipped. I sure as heck better be getting a shipping confirmation soon, then- I ordered the statue within hours of it being available to pre-order. Do you have an estimated arrival date? Did you pay for the standard or expedited shipping?

Also, to winners02- I haven't heard anything from the store yet, but the product page for this statue (Playstation Gear Store Journey Statue - Journey - Brands) was updated this morning or last night within just an "Add to Cart" option while removing any mention of pre-ordering or the estimated ship date of 7/31/15, so it appears as if these are freely shipping out now.

Yeah I'm pretty pumped. Going to look great on top of my PC tower.

I paid the extra $4 for the expedited shipping. I pre-ordered mine WAY later than you. Like days and days after you did apparently. No ETA on when it arrives yet, but that's on the USPS. They probably haven't updated it yet, probably will have an ETA tomorrow morning based on how they usually scan their shipments.

I went ahead and ordered one. It's a great looking statue I think. Well worth having.

A quick Twitter search and this thread tells me that more and more people have already gotten their statue. Mine still hasn't shipped, and the Gear Store CS hasn't responded to either one of my emails about it. Man, sometimes I think that I do not have the patience for this hobby!

Mine shipped out today, via UPS. If you haven't already, try clicking on the FAQ tab at the bottom of the page, and click the link that says where's my stuff and enter your order number.

Mine shipped out today, via UPS. If you haven't already, try clicking on the FAQ tab at the bottom of the page, and click the link that says where's my stuff and enter your order number.

Yeah, I've actually been doing that every once and awhile over the past week, including 5 minutes ago. The status of my order has changed sometime recently saying that my order is packed and will be shipped to me "shortly." It's the most encouraging thing that has happened with my order so far!

Mine arrived today. I will post some pictures tomorrow.
I collect a load of statues: predator, robocop, alien, Terminator....
The journey statue quality is incredible and the paint job is very precise, the best one I've ever see.
Instantly into my top 3 best collectibles ever.
This is the kind of quality we all expect for when ordering after proto pictures

Back