Jon El's Customs [New Clones Post 136]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jon El's Customs (Dooku pg8)

My new clone is finally finished! Thanks to SpiderRogue for the awesome Kama and EVILFACE for the Decal and BobaMike for the ARC gear.

His story:
"ARC Trooper Kuro (Formerly CT-32310, redesignated ARC-32310) is a former member of the Coruscant Guard under the command of Commander Fox (CC-1010). Now as an ARC trooper he specializes in Riot Control and Protection using non-lethal measures. Aside from his twin DC-15s sidearm blaster pistols, Kuro also carries a Coruscant Guard Riot Shield and a Security Baton."

*His baton is just a mock-up for now, that should be replaced soon.*

Last edited:
Re: Jon El's Customs [New Custom Clone Page 9]

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just a SUPERB looking Clone. Well done.

with all of my respect, that custom sucks xD

Absolutely amazing!! I am so impressed. Great job!!!!!!!

thanks for the kind words guys, im very happy with how he came out

Matches great in person

Re: Jon El's Customs (First figure-CT-2222)

Okay so i finally got around to repainting a Phase 2 Commander Cody helmet for Commander Fox, I love the design on Commander Fox's Phase 1 armor, but only display Phase 2 troops so I knew i had to get to this. I included the Phase 1 helmet in the first image for comparison.

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg
What is the purpose of the hooded visors on these two helmets types? Just curious is all.... Harold

Reduce glare? Like a baseball cap would in the sun...not sure never really thought about it before.

I think they're just part of the design of the antennaed and flashlight equipped helmets. Probably also rank specific. Something only certain Commanders have. Purpose for the visor, though? Who knows? Haha

uba5y3a8.jpg
7a4u3usy.jpg
ahu7uzan.jpg

Finally have my Ahsoka Tano put together, all that's left is the lightsaber clips on her belt and finding two lightsabers for her(the one pictures was borrowed from yoda)

A few I've never posted-

sahame5e.jpg

Plo Koon (Clone wars)

yzehy6yd.jpg

Kit Fisto (Clone Wars) WIP

Re: Jon El's Customs [Ahsoka Tano, Clone Wars Plo Koon, & Clone Wars Kit Fisto Page 1

Nice job on Ahsoka. You did a great job piecing together her outfit. Well done.

Re: Jon El's Customs [Ahsoka Tano, Clone Wars Plo Koon, & Clone Wars Kit Fisto Page 1

Yea really nice job on Asoka. I like her out fit a lot. I think if u moved her head down a Bit she would look better thow. Her neck looks a little long.

Nice job on Ahsoka. You did a great job piecing together her outfit. Well done.

Thanks, it's mostly from an old t shirt and two arm sleeves from TA(for leggings)

Back