• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Joker TDK costume parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stricky345

Freaked Out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey!

I've been browsing through the board guildlines and haven't seen an exclusion to items other than 1/6 parts, so I thought I'd take the chance. If it is not allowed please just delete this thread!

I'm looking for TDK costume parts. I wanted to stay within a budget, but guess can't say no to some higher quality pieces being offered.

Please send me a PM with your offers!

Thanks!

Wanted to take the chance to bump this one more time!

Dude, don't worry about it. Bump it as much as you like. I've seen people here selling DVD's, cards, comics and other stuff. Can't see why costumes would be any different. It's in the same realm as collectibles, kinda. You'll be fine.

I would suggest asking some places like Dented Helmet (Boba Fett builders) of the Replica Prop Forum (General movie prop collecting). Lots of costume people at both sites. You might find a resource.

Ya, already posted this on several websites (except dented helmet, which I registered to and can't open sales threads yet).. I found the majority of the pieces yet, but things like the pants seem incredibly hard to come by..

Back