Statue Joker Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-A-Tron

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I was poking around Facebook and I saw this, I checked back ten pages worth of threads to see if I had missed it some how and didn't see it so if this has been posted feel free to delete it.

Joker Legendary Scale.jpg

No idea where the photo came from, though it has the Sideshow logo. I've checked all the videos and I can't find anymore information. If someone here has some please feel free to share.

Not even sure if SS gonna push their LSF line. NOt a real success story there

So wouldn't want to buy this but the head sculpt is intriguing. I always said Batman and Spidey only for LSF.

But agreed, I think they're way over priced.

Side note, his teeth are so straight. Interesting since the PF and LSB had some gnarly choppers.

I think the only one I'd consider buying would be a Superman LSF. Joker looks cool but too much $ for a character that's not an absolute favorite.

I love the Joker (and Doom, and Wolverine) but I just can't bring myself to drop 2k on any statue. Especially one that isn't strictly limited or has an open ES. I just feel like I'm pissing away $$$ under those circumstances.

Back