Statue Joker Harley Quinn Animated Series statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually really like the pose, face (from what I can tell) the dropping cards effect and the fact he's pointing a laughing fish ... but $400+?

Pass. :gah:

new photo. Bud and Lou look pretty cool

Attachments

• sschar.jpg
    sschar.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 139
This is the only one I like in the line so far. Especially nice that she has Bud and Lou with her.

Would totally get her ...even more if I knew SSC is making Poison Ivy and Catwoman to go with.

$435.00 EX
$425.00 reg

Attachments

• har.jpg
    har.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 97
  • har5s.jpg
    har5s.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 98
  • har4s.jpg
    har4s.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 97
  • hars.jpg
    hars.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 95
  • har22.jpg
    har22.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 100
  • har22s.jpg
    har22s.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 99
  • har11s.jpg
    har11s.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 97
  • har2s.jpg
    har2s.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 96
  • har1.jpg
    har1.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 98
I'll stick to Diamond Select and Eaglemoss. Those companies understand that customers want animated figures that are model accurate, not some odd in-between designs.

I'll stick to Diamond Select and Eaglemoss. Those companies understand that customers want animated figures that are model accurate, not some odd in-between designs.

It's very odd, but it's only an "in-between design" from the neck down. The bow tie is really the only element from another version, although I suppose it could be argued that the boutonneire is an amalgamation . From the neck up, it's pretty clearly another artists interpretation of the BTAS Joker model and doesn't seem to incorporate elements from Timm's later Joker designs at all. It's also bad.

Last edited:
Back