Joker Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive gotta ask where you got that arkham asylum sign from...it legit makes the piece id consider getting the whole thing and having it customed onto the base

I got it from an eBay seller, see https://stores.ebay.com/Heavens-Gate-Metal-Works

Solid piece. It was unpainted, so I decided to rough it up and try and make it look rusty. Pics probably don't show the paint off well. They sell other comic/movie related metal works.

Has anyone tried fitting this statue into their IKEA Billy? I've got a neighbor selling their Billy for a mad price, and since I was thinking of upgrading my display cabinets anyway, was wondering if it would fit. I've got several other PFs as well, and I'm reading Billy's depth doesn't quite cover me on that front?

Just purchased this... Got the Ex.. Thinking after I get it and compare it too the original I might sell the original EX PF...

What is the opinion of the two for those that have it.. I love the pose and the laughing head sculpt on this Joker.. Watched some review videos last night and really fell in love... I really love the original PF but I am not thrilled with the pose. The originals pose looks better with the EX but I prefer the regular head.

Anyways... Good move or bad move.... Not that I will listen to you guys anyways :lol :lol :lol

Haha, damn, I would've traded you the AA EX for the OG EX PF + cash difference. I like this one, but I just wish it was half an inch shorter and arms not so wide open, not much space in my collection to display him, but if I had more, I'd definitely keep him. He looks great, especially that laughing sculpt. I probably would've tried to sell the OG PF though if the Prime 1 Joker turned out magnificent, but no clue yet. :lol

OH WOW! I love this piece! Is he better than the original? Hmmmm... I think and so does my youngest son but my wife and oldest son like the OG Joker better... I would say one is not better then the other... The OG has a fantastic face sculpt. Reg and Ex are top notch sculpts with flawless paint apps. The pose works better for the EX on the OG IMO but I like the Reg sculpt better. The AA Joker has two great head sculpts also. I would say they are very close to as good as the OG but very different. Where the new one shines is the pose and the clothing. It takes it too another level IMO. Which gives it the edge to the OG... My Wife's biggest issue was the color of AA Joker's face. My son thought the AA Joker was too creepy (Laughing head), which is a good thing I think :lol

I was shocked that I liked the Reg head as much as I do on the AA Joker... I really thought this was an absolute Ex or fail and while I think the EX head is a must, if one just gets the reg you are getting a great statue.

OG Joker 8.5 out of 10 (Head sculpts are a 10 out of 10 though)
AA Joker 9.5 out of 10

Probably will keep both :)

P1250631.JPG

P1250640.JPG

P1250644.JPG

P1250621.JPG

Last edited:
OH WOW! I love this piece! Is he better than the original? Hmmmm... I think and so does my youngest son but my wife and oldest son like the OG Joker better... I would say one is not better then the other... The OG has a fantastic face sculpt. Reg and Ex are top notch sculpts with flawless paint apps. The pose works better for the EX on the OG IMO but I like the Reg sculpt better. The AA Joker has two great head sculpts also. I would say they are very close to as good as the OG but very different. Where the new one shines is the pose and the clothing. It takes it too another level IMO. Which gives it the edge to the OG... My Wife's biggest issue was the color of AA Joker's face. My son thought the AA Joker was too creepy (Laughing head), which is a good thing I think :lol

I was shocked that I liked the Reg head as much as I do on the AA Joker... I really thought this was an absolute Ex or fail and while I think the EX head is a must, if one just gets the reg you are getting a great statue.

OG Joker 8.5 out of 10 (Head sculpts are a 10 out of 10 though)
AA Joker 9.5 out of 10

Probably will keep both :)

View attachment 307297

View attachment 307298

View attachment 307299

View attachment 307300

I agree, OG has a good head sculpt but the AA did a better job with his clothes and an awesome pose, and amazing head sculpts.. the skin tone is grayer but it's a game statue so that's how he is. I really liked both but ended up going with the OG only because he fits my collection better being all my pieces are comic versions. If I could keep both I would and will probably regret it one day.. he will be missed, enjoy! Next time hit me up here, we both could have saved some money ;)

I agree, OG has a good head sculpt but the AA did a better job with his clothes and an awesome pose, and amazing head sculpts.. the skin tone is grayer but it's a game statue so that's how he is. I really liked both but ended up going with the OG only because he fits my collection better being all my pieces are comic versions. If I could keep both I would and will probably regret it one day.. he will be missed, enjoy! Next time hit me up here, we both could have saved some money ;)

Thanks my friend... Personally I think he fits in fine with the comic statues.. In fact I have him next to my modern Bats right now.

I had no idea I wanted him until this past week.. I looked on the for sale section but found nothing... Are you the one that sold it to me on ebay???

Thanks my friend... Personally I think he fits in fine with the comic statues.. In fact I have him next to my modern Bats right now.

I had no idea I wanted him until this past week.. I looked on the for sale section but found nothing... Are you the one that sold it to me on ebay???
Yes, I don't have a seller account here.. I think you need to pay a membership fee correct? I had posted a page or two back that I was selling my Bale Bats and AA Joker ...maybe the moderators cleaned up the post? but I had them posted on the FB groups as well.

It wasn't until today I noticed your usernames match and put two and two together :) Glad you like him. I just purchased the regular Bat Ex as well which I love, a few minor annoyances with adjusting the leaning issue (armpits were already fixed by previous owner) but overall it's an amazing piece.

Yes, I don't have a seller account here.. I think you need to pay a membership fee correct? I had posted a page or two back that I was selling my Bale Bats and AA Joker ...maybe the moderators cleaned up the post? but I had them posted on the FB groups as well.

It wasn't until today I noticed your usernames match and put two and two together :) Glad you like him. I just purchased the regular Bat Ex as well which I love, a few minor annoyances with adjusting the leaning issue (armpits were already fixed by previous owner) but overall it's an amazing piece.

Doh!!! It would have been nice to save some money for both of us but regardless it was worth the price! I really love! It's in perfect condition with great paint apps... I left you great feedback! You went the extra mile which I appreciate.

Thanks again my friend.

Doh!!! It would have been nice to save some money for both of us but regardless it was worth the price! I really love! It's in perfect condition with great paint apps... I left you great feedback! You went the extra mile which I appreciate.

Thanks again my friend.

Yep, about $50 worth of seller fees ..oh well. Glad he found a good home :) just left feedback as well.

How much did you sell for? I'm looking to get rid of mine as well.

I'll leave that to Jaws if he would like to share that info.

Theyre priced between $500 and $600 on ebay though, most sales ending closer to $500 (then minus $50 for ebay fees and another $10-15 on Paypal fees)

I'll leave that to Jaws if he would like to share that info.

Theyre priced between $500 and $600 on ebay though, most sales ending closer to $500 (then minus $50 for ebay fees and another $10-15 on Paypal fees)

Cool thanks. :hi5: I'd be happy to get back what I paid for it after all those fees.

Back