Joker Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would rather they just have a lower price with an NRD than no NRD and the current ridiculous price:lol

Amen. haha

Just curious guys, what's a fair price to offer (shipped) for the regular first comic PF? $430? Or is there a chance to get a better deal?

Amen. haha

Just curious guys, what's a fair price to offer (shipped) for the regular first comic PF? $430? Or is there a chance to get a better deal?

I just went to check the sold listings on ebay. The last few Regular Comic Jokers have been selling between $480 and $550 shipped, so if you find one at $430 shipped jump on it

Never purchased from Sideshow before. How much is postage to Australia usually?

Never purchased from Sideshow before. How much is postage to Australia usually?

If you want to buy Sideshow products, get it from Popcultcha in Aus. Comes out cheaper than buying on Sideshow site. However, if you want the ES you have to go the SS Site and expect to pay around $150-180 extra for that exclusive piece.

As for freight you are looking at around probably $80-100 US for this.

If you want to buy Sideshow products, get it from Popcultcha in Aus. Comes out cheaper than buying on Sideshow site. However, if you want the ES you have to go the SS Site and expect to pay around $150-180 extra for that exclusive piece.

As for freight you are looking at around probably $80-100 US for this.
I don't think it works out that much more. You have to buy from sideshow to get the exclusive version

I don't think it works out that much more. You have to buy from sideshow to get the exclusive version

Its definitely a fair bit. Eg. Darkseid - $600 + $140 shipping. (batman is this much and darkseid is bigger). This comes to $960 AUD (after conversion). Popcultcha costs $920 AUD. Then put on regular 10% through coins (which you only ever need to buy one and it keeps going). This drops it to $830 AUD. You are talking $130.00 difference here. I would always say, that if you don't think the es adds to the statue, just get the regular at Popcultcha. If its necessary (like this Joker is) then get it at SS site, but be prepared to spend the extra amount.

I think its a great looking statue. (I get a Nicholson/Hamill vibe when I see it) Its rare when I like both the regular and exclusive heads equally.

Whats keeping me from buying it? $450 is ridiculous. I'd rather pay a higher NRD than a crazy total. I purchased Vader and he was a kidney shot on the wallet. Id love to buy more statues but with these prices I now have to be super choosy. Shame too. I love this new Joker statue and the Dinosauria line is also incredible.

Bingo! Its to keep edition sizes small. With people ordering with no intention of keeping the order, it just inflates the edition size and leaves things unsold in the warehouse. The NRD basically guarantee's an order as people don't want to lose out on that deposit.

If you ignore the fact that since the NRD was introduced sideshow have greatly increased edition sizes. The commitment of an NRD is really an indicator to sideshow as to how big they can make the edition size. Edition sizes weren't inflated before NRD's as they were usually revealed with the preorder. Sideshow realised they could be selling a lot more and the NRD commitment gives them a good idea of how much they can realistically increase their edition size estimation.

Wow another fantastic looking proto statue from sideshow, can't wait to PO this baby, let's just check the price....oh..

Bubbles-Disgusted.gif

I don't know what you're talking about. They're perfectly fine.

edd20c7cdff924132ee65b7dbac18178.jpg

I know its not funny if you bought it, but man after seeing this pic I couldn't stop laughing....so basically we have Cockeyed Catwoman and Classic Camel Toe Catwoman to choose from! :clap

Back