Joker Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even at that price point, if I can snag the EX, I will do so. SOOOOOOO much better than the comic version premium format, IMO.
Especially the sculpt on the face itself. That laughing portrait is SPOT ON!

Wow! Just saw this and I like it more than the comic. Looks way more insane and the gun gives me a Killing Joke vibe. FFFFFFFF :gah:

edit: just saw it's $450... skip. Honestly I haven't POed much lately but they're not helping bringing me back in. I was all in for Vader and I skipped, I may well have picked this one but skip....

Wow! Just saw this and I like it more than the comic. Looks way more insane and the gun gives me a Killing Joke vibe. FFFFFFFF :gah:

edit: just saw it's $450... skip. Honestly I haven't POed much lately but they're not helping bringing me back in. I was all in for Vader and I skipped, I may well have picked this one but skip....

Hah, love the edit...yea the price is nutz. i skipped on vader and fett for multiple reasons but price definitely factored in. This is really just price. I am very scared about what Bats is going to be priced at...$500 easy but they could really take it to the next level and do $550. As much as I would want it, I think $550 would be a deal breaker for me.

Hah, love the edit...yea the price is nutz. i skipped on vader and fett for multiple reasons but price definitely factored in. This is really just price. I am very scared about what Bats is going to be priced at...$500 easy but they could really take it to the next level and do $550. As much as I would want it, I think $550 would be a deal breaker for me.

I feel the same. Honestly I'm passing on a Joker PF based on a game I love, that should say something. I bought each Batman comic Villain, except for the redundant Catwoman and Ivy, I only need one of each in the comic style and I'm about to buy the Modern Batman PF, however, if they take the Arkham PF's to the next price point...that might be my deal breaker.

What scares me is I still need a Flash, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, GL, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, Riddler, Scarecrow, Ras Al Ghul, Killer Croc and Clayface....what is Sideshow going to charge for those?

if they take the Arkham PF's to the next price point...that might be my deal breaker.

Unfortunately, there is no "if" about it. The next price point has been established with this Arkham Joker selling for $450. There certainly won't be a cheaper price point in the Arkham line. In fact, Bats will probably cost more. If the "surprise" 3rd PF in this line is a large piece (think Bane or Clayface), I shudder to think what that'll cost. None of this bodes well for the other pieces you are waiting for (I'm also looking to lock up the rest of the Big 7 & some choice Bat villains). That's why I'm hoping the DC pieces we are waiting on get done sooner rather than later. The longer it takes, the more these PFs are going to cost.

This doesn't half look good, but it's expensive as heck! Hope these price rises slow down soon or I simply won't be able to keep up.

This doesn't half look good, but it's expensive as heck! Hope these price rises slow down soon or I simply won't be able to keep up.

I'm pretty sure there are quite a few peeps that'll be hitting the wall soon as far as price points go. Collectors are just gonna drop out of the hobby or get super selective as the prices continue to climb. Regardless, there is a breaking point for just about everyone. I don't know what the magic number is for most of us but when SSC (and the other companies) reach it, that will not bode well for this hobby of ours.

Not sure where the cost is in this figure. I think he looks great but by the time he's imported he's not worth $550-$600. I would have like the extra head to have been standard with the exclusive part somewhere else. I would have bought him locally. There's no point in buying the regular of this one really.

All this talk about not getting, there's plenty of Ho's around here that still will get this eventhough the sideshow shaft is being rammed in with every new piece, kind of brings me back to that old Carlin bid about business let me see if I find it. Lol
https://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFCMhSzeGuA

Last edited:
Even though I was hoping for $400 I can't pass on this Joker since he is my fav and Asylum is my fav game... Good thing they are only making three... I wonder if that means Three in general on Three from Asylum and Three from City...

Yea, they are pricing me out pretty quick. I am glad I have most of the characters I really love and am damn close to having a somewhat complete collection. I can be MUCH more selective about what I buy with these ever quickly rising prices. Hurry up and release Arkham bats so he's not like $700:lol

Even though I was hoping for $400 I can't pass on this Joker since he is my fav and Asylum is my fav game... Good thing they are only making three... I wonder if that means Three in general on Three from Asylum and Three from City...

There's one right now. :lol

Missed out on first pf Joker. Happy, but not happy with price though.

3002901_press01-900x600.jpg

Back