Joker Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They could really go with either version if they do Harley. But Igo said they are only going to do a total of 3 Arkham PFs. We know Joker and Batman are coming. The third one might not even be Harley.

While I agree ..... I think it almost has to be Harley. She is by far the fan favorite from the Arkham Series. Sideshow isnt dumb, hell the DC direct Arkham stuff Harley in particular originally sold for $80-100 and now goes for 300-500 on ebay.

I'm hoping and thinking its going to be Harley too. But there are a lot of other Arkham villains as well. But if I had to bet my guess would be it would be a character they already did in comic form. That leaves Harley, Ivy and Catwoman. A.C. Catwoman PF would look phenomenal. I just don't see them doing an Arkham version of a character first before they do a comic one.

Does this Joker seems abnormally elongated and lanky? Seems skinnier than the original Joker PF. I don't recall him being so skinny in the game. Perhaps it's the camera angle?

Looks good but isn't Prime 1 also doing Arkham statues? I think I'll wait and see what they come up with...

Does this Joker seems abnormally elongated and lanky? Seems skinnier than the original Joker PF. I don't recall him being so skinny in the game. Perhaps it's the camera angle?

He's very skinny in the game, so I'm glad he's so lean here. The first one was real guy skinny. This is comic book, anorexic skinny like the Joker ought to be.

The heads need a little work though. They need the stray strand of hair he has on his left side and longer chin at a minimum.

Joker-batman-arkham-asylum-8528889-944-523.jpg

I like this rendering. It seems very "Joker-esque". If I add a Joker PF to my collection, this will be it!

I'm hoping and thinking its going to be Harley too. But there are a lot of other Arkham villains as well. But if I had to bet my guess would be it would be a character they already did in comic form. That leaves Harley, Ivy and Catwoman. A.C. Catwoman PF would look phenomenal. I just don't see them doing an Arkham version of a character first before they do a comic one.

I totally agree w the logic…and they've already done variants of both catwoman and ivy…so I also think its pointing towards harley…also both harley and joker (comic pf's) had the same bases/theme, so maybe we'll see that again…I really wish it was a bane though

I said Id never buy two PFs of the same character but the open mouth sculpt with that pose looks awesome! As much as I do love this, I still want to see new characters!!! Im tired of variants

Back