• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Rohan Kishibe Figure by Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys its that time again! All figures are mint condition in mint box unless otherwise noted. I accept paypal as payment. If your interested please pm me. Price include shipping in the US only. Outside the U.S. will cost extra.

Next up is the very RARE Rohan Kishibe $420 shipped by USPS Priority Mail.
DSC04030.jpg

DSC04029.jpg

Next is Josuke Higashikata SOLD!
I marked this a little cheaper cause Josuke's left leg knee joint is loose. It came like this from Medicom. It does not affect the posing and he can stand on his own without his included figure stand. Just thought I would mention it.
DSC04014.jpg

DSC04010.jpg

SPECIAL DEAL! BUY JOSUKE AND CRAZY DIAMOND TOGETHER FOR SOLD!
DSC04012.jpg

Last edited:
Re: HT Wolverine,SS Emperor+Throne,SS Custom Jedi Luke,JoJo Figures

Hot Toys Wolverine Original Release. GONE WITH THE WIND!
DSC03993.jpg

DSC03995.jpg

Sideshow Custom Jedi Luke. SOLD!
This is a custom figure. I have added a Hot Toys Slim True-Type Body. PLEASE NOTE:On the left leg the peg in the boot can be removed pretty easy. You can fix this with some glue but I just never got to it. The suit has had padding added inside to fill out Lukes chest. The gem of this figure is the beautiful repaint of the headsculpt by GDB of SS Freaks fame. Brent did a fantastic job and improved upon the original SS paint apps.
DSC04042.jpg

DSC04039.jpg

DSC04044.jpg

Sideshow Ex. Emperor Palpatine and Throne. SOLD!
DSC04050.jpg

B]Next is Kira Yoshikage SOLD![/B]
DSC04005.jpg

DSC04004.jpg

All figures include their packages in mint condition.

Last edited:
Re: HT Wolverine,SS Emperor+Throne,SS Custom Jedi Luke,JoJo Figures

I see a lot gems here!!!!

Re: SS Emperor+Throne,Medicom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Figures

PM sent about the emperor.

Re: Rainman Marty Mcfly VIP Fullset, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Figures by Medicom

Good luck Mag! Sucks you have to sell it.

Re: Rainman Marty Mcfly VIP Fullset, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Figures by Medicom

Yeah Mag, Good luck:) That amazing piece will be gone in no time.

damn mag , why you selling this? Freaking sell something else bro , Your gunna regret it .

If i were you i would sell either Gang Boy or Bill the butcher or DUDe

Marty is such an iconic character of the 80's , he out shines everyone else

:gah::gah: i wish i had the money for this i would be all over this bump for a good guy magnus i hope you get through you difficult time.

Bump for a great seller!

Back