Johnnyr Collection With a lot of help from the forum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnyr

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have been here and collecting going on two months and I have gotten a lot of help from the members of this forum and Statue Forum. I have learned a lot from everyone and I finally have some sort of Display now for my collection. It is currently in my Bedroom while I finish my Home Theater room so the lighting was difficult but I made due with what I have and made a video of my Display. Here is a link to the video of my collection. Thanks for looking https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ixpHBvxqk4

Nice video and collection. I suggest moving your collection away from the window though, those rays are gonna fry the paint job on your collectibles over time. Also, I thought you had a big chap. I did not see him in the review?

Sweet Jesus!!!:horror:horror:horror

I would hate to get your credit card bill in the mail :lol

Very impressive collection :rock Even more so that its just over a couple of months!

Congratulations man. Very impressive collection. Love the lifesize Vader bust. Awesome piece of fine art you got there bud.

Thank you guys, I agree on the window I keep the shades drawn I only opened them to let in enough light to take the video. I cannot wait to get new furniture and setup the home theater room. I need to look at more collections and get some ideas. As for my credit card bill most of my collection money came from selling my RC cars, baseball cards and comics and some good flips on ebay. I really enjoy this hobby and have decided to make this my main hobby along with my home theater which has always been an obsession LOL.

Very nice collection, I just started collecting a while ago too. But even at the end of this year I am only going to have a quarter of what you have. It will be cool when you can take them out of your bedroom and give them a proper home. You should start putting all of your future pictures and videos here, it will make it easier to manage and you'll have less ppl complaining (you know who I mean) :lol

it will make it easier to manage and you'll have less ppl complaining (you know who I mean) You are so funny but you speak the truth:rotfl

Hey Johnny, you need to post some pics here too.

The videos are nice, but can't take the place of pics. That way you can highlight individual pieces. You may need to bring in a light to take well lit pics, but it will be worth it. :)

Back