John Connor: which version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which version for John Connor, hot toys?

• Regular John Connor

Votes: 33 52.4%
  • Battle-damaged John Connor

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Both the same

Votes: 11 17.5%

• Total voters

Bum

Pirate Ninja
Reaction score
hi,

which version of the hot toys figure for John Connor is better, or rather, which you prefer, and why?

also, click on the poll!

thanks!

Final Battle Connor has more content/accessories so he's a better value. Plus you can use the hydrobot with Marcus Wright.

But as far as which version best represents the character?, I think most people remember seeing him in the leather jacket.

so it depends, do you have more of a 'Terminator' collection or do you have a 1/6 figure/Hot Toys collection ?

good point.
actually, i'd consider it more along the 1/6 collection rather than the Terminator collection.

i'm in the same boat as those who recognize the leather jacket, but i also like the battle damaged sculpt, backpack, etc. i guess i can always find a backpack later on if i really wanted,... but yeah, you answered it well.

thanks!

As TM said there is a thread like this already in the A&R section, but I still voted here for both.
That's taking into account the base and hydrobot. If basing just on the figure, then the leather jacket pulls ahead by a gnats bollock... for me anyway.

I'd hold out till HT gives us these versions!!

john-connor-t4.jpg

117483_std.jpg

I prefer the original figure... although if I could have my cake and eat it too; I'd get the regular figure w/hydrobot.

My only hope is that I can score a loose one on eBay after they come out for a reasonable price.

Regular version has the cooler more complex outfit. Also seems a little more rough, imo, which suits the character of Connor better.

Voted for Final Battle Version.. It has more value for your money (more accessories, nice base, hydrobot), plus it gives you the staple 'scar' that John Connor is famous for having.

If money is not an issue, I'd buy both! :)

Back