Joebizz34's Sideshow Freddy Custom *Update-Long Arm Freddy!*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the weathering, makes it look more screen accurate. Never understand why figures are released so clean when the character is always wicked dirty or bloody......

I really like the weathering, makes it look more screen accurate. Never understand why figures are released so clean when the character is always wicked dirty or bloody......

i can answer that one, its easy... they are released so clean coz its easier and cheaper to just make the clothing put it on the figure and box it rather than making the clothing putting it on the figure. ripping the clothing in parts, painting/pasteling the clothing to look all worn. Seriously to make a figures weathering look good it can take 30mins+

i can answer that one, its easy... they are released so clean coz its easier and cheaper to just make the clothing put it on the figure and box it rather than making the clothing putting it on the figure. ripping the clothing in parts, painting/pasteling the clothing to look all worn. Seriously to make a figures weathering look good it can take 30mins+

True and besides, what fun would it be for us customizers if the figures already came like that? :)

That's true plus we would all ***** about how bad sideshow did on the weathering anyway :p

Even more true then your first comment. :lol

"How could SS have missed this? That tear on the right side of the collar is 1/8 of an inch off. FAIL!!!"

:)

Here's my latest vid showing my new Jason 6 custom but towards the middle to end of the vid, I show A LOT of my collection including the long arm Freddy I showed here recently and a second built up Beto Freddy 2 figure.

Back