Joebizz34's Sideshow Freddy Custom *Update-Long Arm Freddy!*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz34's Sideshow Freddy Custom

So what happened to more pictures of this? I thought you said you were going to post some of him with your furnace environment.

Last edited:

So what happened to more pictures of this? I thought you said you were going to post some of him with your furnace environment.

First off, love your new avatar and signature. LOL, I promise I will post those pics. I haven't forgotten. I am working on 2 more Freddys and was going to wait until I was done with them before taking more pics. I have a SS FvJ Demon Freddy and a SS Dream Warriors Freddy that I am working on currently. Check back soon....

New YouTube video showing this figure in it along with a couple other re-worked SS figures...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cimw58hbgE[/ame]

Ron,
I enjoy all your educational and interesting videos. Your a very talented guy and it is nice you share this with the SF. It really inspired me to try to do my own headsculpts and weather my figures.
And I'm sure it inspires a lot other people too. Thanks for your time and devotion to this awesome hobby.

Last edited:

Ron,
I enjoy all your educational and interesting videos. Your a very talented guy and it is nice you share this with the SF. It really inspired me to try to do my own headsculpts and weather my figures.
And I'm sure it insires a lot other people too. Thanks for your time and devotion to this awesome hobby.

Hey Carl, thank you very much for the post and it is great to share something you love on here and elsewhere along with seeing other people do the same. There are so many people on here that have inspired me and if anything I do has the same affect for someone else then that makes me just as happy as the hobby itself. :)

Here's a quick repaint of an oldy but goody Sideshow figure. It is the New Nightmare Freddy 1/6 figure.

Re: Joebizz34's Sideshow Freddy Custom *Update-New Nightmare Freddy!*

and here is the vid...

[ame="https://youtu.be/J4pv4t2OpjM"]https://youtu.be/J4pv4t2OpjM[/ame]

how did you realize that sweating face?
did u use wash color or something like warhammer citadel color?

btw it's awesome!

Thanks and I just used some clear medium gloss varnish.

Here's a cool kitbash I put together of a long armed Freddy. The sweater and arm extensions were done by Terminator Fan Game which came out awesome!! The head sculpt is the second smiling sculpt done by Beto that was part of the recently released new Part 1 version. The hat is from an old Indy custom I had done a while back. The Freddy glove was done by One and the body it is built on is a bootleg "HT like" narrow shoulder bought off eBay.

Some more pics

DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_0295.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

Very nice work he looks great! I need to start some custom work

Back