Joebizz34's Customs, Collections and Kitbashes all in one!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New vid showing my latest Halloween collection. Happy Halloween to everyone!!

Last edited:
Ok guys, this is a true "Show Your Shelves" video. I start off showing my latest Part 6 Jason custom but the second half of the vid shows A LOT of my current collection all together.

My latest vid showing the 1/6 Barn Base done by Custom Horror Base for Betomatali's Jason 3D figure.

Ok guys, did quite a few vids showing stuff since last posting in here...so here are some links to catch up.

Very great collection, especially horror figures nice. Jason Myers leatherface old legend. Horror character very details, Freddy, Saw, texas chainsaw figure and more It's in my collection. Great and congrats.

Is that a totally custom Wampa figure in that video?

Love the weathering and snow effects you've done on some of your figures. I need to find an artist to do that to some of mine. Don't trust myself not to ruin them. :lol

Is that a totally custom Wampa figure in that video?

Love the weathering and snow effects you've done on some of your figures. I need to find an artist to do that to some of mine. Don't trust myself not to ruin them. [emoji38]
Thanks man. It's the Hasbro Wampa I reworked.

Back