Joebizz34's 1/6 Jason Lives custom (Version 4.0!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz34's 1/6 Jason Lives custom

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0204.jpg

These are fantastic! :clap

With that camera, you are going to quickly leave me in the dust. :thud:

These are fantastic! :clap

With that camera, you are going to quickly leave me in the dust. :thud:

Thanks man. I wouldn't go that far yet, but it does do a lot of cool stuff. It even has this feature where you can take any picture you took and turn it into a scetch looking pic. It's amazing. I can make a comic book in minutes using this feature. LOL

AWESOME JOB!!!! Love what you are doing to the Jasons You have given me a lot of Ideals how to make mine better!!!the arm it very cool Nice touch

AWESOME JOB!!!! Love what you are doing to the Jasons You have given me a lot of Ideals how to make mine better!!!the arm it very cool Nice touch

Thanks man, I'm glad that my work inspires others the way others inspired me originally. There are some amazing people on here that are extremely talented so you can learn a lot here just like i am right now. Some day someone will be posting in your thread the same thing man. Doing this hobby is rewarding enough but being able to share it here with others that love the same thing is just icing on the cake man. :hi5:

Ok it's been a while but here are some updated pics of my part 6. Take notice of his improved weathered pants and the ripped bottoms just like in the movie. :)

DSC_0212.jpg

DSC_0212-1.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0217-1.jpg

A few more playiong around with the lighting again. I love my new camera.

DSC_0218b.jpg

DSC_0218a.jpg

DSC_0219-1.jpg

WOW Joebizz...Looks Awesome Bro...Great Job on that my friend.
Keep'em Coming, and once again Thanks for doing the clothes for me.

WOW Joebizz...Looks Awesome Bro...Great Job on that my friend.
Keep'em Coming, and once again Thanks for doing the clothes for me.

No prob man and thank you. Saw your pics and YouTube video of your part 4 and he is coming along great. :clap

Man that is looking good ,Love the part 8 How are you getting the fray look??

Thanks Jason, the fray look is accomplished but starting a cut on the clothes very slightly with a scissor but then ripping it the rest of the way to get a realistic look of it being torn. I use varnish to get the wet look.

Love the new pics there. Just amazing. Luvin' that Jason 8 as well.

Moe has a video? Would love to see it, can you send me a link?

Sweet!! Thanks. Nice vid Moe, I need to catch up with my figure already.

Sweet!! Thanks. Nice vid Moe, I need to catch up with my figure already.

Thanks joebizz, and Papitomx for all...
You mean you did not laugh at the figure falling! Ha ha ha.

I really like the way my iPhone 4 shoots HD video....
My lighting I need to learn next.

Well as you can see you guys are the horror experts when it comes to Jason, Myers, etc: but it's guys like you guys, and jason13, Dark passenger for hooking me up with one, and ones customs who inspired me to get my horror collection going.

Thank you all for that.
Great bunch of guys...

Last edited:

That's what is great about being here on this forum Moe!! We get a chance to share what we do and learn from others. That's what it's all about brother!! :hi5:

Holy Cow!!! Those Jason's are awesome. I don't want to start up a debate but I think your Jason 6 and from what I can see in the background your Jason 8 is one of the best I've seen. No disrespect to others on here that do awesome stuff but as far as what you did to the clothes and weathering you are spot on. Please tell me that is how my Jason 8 is going to look when you are done. I also want you to redo my part 6 just like that!!! :panic:

Holy Cow!!! Those Jason's are awesome. I don't want to start up a debate but I think your Jason 6 and from what I can see in the background your Jason 8 is one of the best I've seen. No disrespect to others on here that do awesome stuff but as far as what you did to the clothes and weathering you are spot on. Please tell me that is how my Jason 8 is going to look when you are done. I also want you to redo my part 6 just like that!!! :panic:

Thanks man and yes that is exactly how your Jason 8 is going to look. I actually am using that look for yours and then went back to mimic it with my original one. Once I receive your part 6 figure I will work on that as well. :)

Hey man, I sent you a PM about shipping you my part 6. Let me know the details when you can.

Back