Action Figure Joebizz34's 1/6 Freddy Vs. Jason Custom /Repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_1102.jpg

DSC_1103.jpg

DSC_1104.jpg

DSC_1105.jpg

DSC_1106.jpg

Last edited:
Great job you did with those figures. Good to see more stuff posted. Keep on with the work there JB. Happy Holidays!!

LOVE! the mask and the eyes on Jason, wow, that looks just great! your paint job looks sick!
was Jason's shirt Blue like that? lol, I thought he was wearing black,

I really Really hate how Sideshow gave him a non removable mask, sometimes I look at mine and, the jaw line looks awful, the mask could have been at least made ticker some parts of the mask is a thing as the skin :slap I will always hate Sideshow for this, wtf? were they thinking,

I really like what you did here, is really an improvement :clap

got to see the VS Jason in person today and it is beyond amazing!!! as great as the pictures are, it looks even better in person. Ron gotta say it again, unbelievable job!!! can't wait to see more of your work!

LOVE! the mask and the eyes on Jason, wow, that looks just great! your paint job looks sick!
was Jason's shirt Blue like that? lol, I thought he was wearing black,

I really Really hate how Sideshow gave him a non removable mask, sometimes I look at mine and, the jaw line looks awful, the mask could have been at least made ticker some parts of the mask is a thing as the skin :slap I will always hate Sideshow for this, wtf? were they thinking,

I really like what you did here, is really an improvement :clap

Thanks blackmask!! Yeah as I feel with all these SS horror figures, they were done well but with need of some extra TLC. :lol

The blue shirt was done by me with some acrylic paint and fabric paint. If you look at the PF figure of him, he indeed has a blue colored shirt underneath his black ripped up one. I mimic'ed the PF statue to this one. I looked at some promo shots from the film as well and it did seem to be blue under there. With all the dark scenes in the movie and the lighting, it wasn't very noticable.

got to see the VS Jason in person today and it is beyond amazing!!! as great as the pictures are, it looks even better in person. Ron gotta say it again, unbelievable job!!! can't wait to see more of your work!

Thanks man!! Great seeing you and doing business as usual. You know I will always bring things in for show and tell!! :lol :hi5:

New YouTube video showing these 2 figures and more.....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cimw58hbgE[/ame]

Back