Joebizz34's 1/6 custom Jason Part 3 (Updated Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You-Rock.gif
Man that Part III is Sweet Bro... I have been so out of the horror game I have not been here to see this amazing stuff! Great Job
clap.gif
So glad I am getting back into my horror collection.

You-Rock.gif
Man that Part III is Sweet Bro... I have been so out of the horror game I have not been here to see this amazing stuff! Great Job
clap.gif
So glad I am getting back into my horror collection.

Thanks Moe... I love horror and that will always come first whether it's me making something or buying something from someone else!!

My latest YouTube video showing my Part 3 along with a couple other Jasons.....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gzAUc8f5wc[/ame]

I already asked. Apparently it's super hard to find. It was just a generic shirt on ebay that everyone bought up when the part 2 came out. I think that's how it was.

I already asked. Apparently it's super hard to find. It was just a generic shirt on ebay that everyone bought up when the part 2 came out. I think that's how it was.

Yep hard to find at this point. Sorry for the delay of replying. I live in NJ where we have no power right now so I am using my cell phone sparingly.

Lost power ,huh? Is that the worst of it? We made it out just fine. Im quite happy about that. It got very windy and very cold and rained a lot but that's it. It blew some tree branches down but we didn't lose power or anything. The lights flickered a good bit but that's it.

Lost power ,huh? Is that the worst of it? We made it out just fine. Im quite happy about that. It got very windy and very cold and rained a lot but that's it. It blew some tree branches down but we didn't lose power or anything. The lights flickered a good bit but that's it.

Same here....heavy wind, rain and a loss of power for awhile but that's it mostly.

This is just the original Sideshow version that I touched up. I dyed and weathered his shirt and the hockey mask is actually the prop mask that came with the Freddy of "Freddy Vs. Jason". I always loved the mask and wanted to use it on something, so here it is and it looks a lot more menacing then the mask that he originally had. I turned his original mask into the Part 8 one that you've seen. So now this one has the prop mask that I made wearable. The only negative is that you can see the claw marks in it that was put there to mimic Freddy taking a swipe at his mask, but besides that, I think the mask works great on him and I just chalk it up to a damaged look. What do you think?

*Updated Pics at the bottom of thread. One new pic here for example*

DSC_1350.jpg

IMG00879-20101129-2241.jpg

IMG00875-20101129-2227.jpg

IMG00874-20101129-2227.jpg

Such a beautiful job man! :wink1:

Back