Statue JND Studios: The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman (Anne Hathaway) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love their Joker piece tbh. I think everything they?ve done so fair has nailed the likeness perfectly.

agree, their Joker is on point, a little thing to improve here and there but globally it's almost perfect. I think the others joker are an idealized vision but not as real as the one from JND.

Well I sure hope that's the case. I'm not that eager to see the Joker in skin tight leather. :lol
I mean, we saw Ledger in a nurse’s outfit and that was legendary, so don’t discount how amazing that might be if Ledger was still alive! :rotfl

Sold out in 1 hour 14 minutes according to their Facebook post. That's insane! The Ledge Joker took 11 hours to sell out; though that probably was because two other companies released competing pieces around the same time.

Sold out in 1 hour 14 minutes according to their Facebook post. That's insane! The Ledge Joker took 11 hours to sell out; though that probably was because two other companies released competing pieces around the same time.
Their WW sold out in 24 hours. I think it’s also because their company’s reputation for impeccable quality has spread like wildfire.

And sold out!

Glad they sold payments out

Sold out just for their allotment (direct from JND)?

If I recall from the last statue I bought (WW84) they leave a portion to their other distributors (like SpecFic).

I prefer paying the full balance upon shipment rather then the monthly payment plans. But it I am glad there are options

Sold out just for their allotment (direct from JND)?

If I recall from the last statue I bought (WW84) they leave a portion to their other distributors (like SpecFic).

I prefer paying the full balance upon shipment rather then the monthly payment plans. But it I am glad there are options
Yes, there should still be a few available tomorrow when SF gets their allotment but that will sell out quickly just as well given how fast this went.

Sold out in 1 hour 14 mins, damn. Taking less time to sell out now!

This company is going to go from strength to strength.

Sold out in 1 hour 14 mins, damn. Taking less time to sell out now!

This company is going to go from strength to strength.

Will bots and scalpers soon take over and JND statues will be impossible to purchase, selling out in seconds (like the Playstation 5)? [emoji23]

looks great but her eyes are a bit too big in my opinion. Looks almost like 'manga' eyes, anyone else noticed that?

Well, Hathaway does have BIG eyes.

5e711ee5235c18013709ecfa

Pic of Selina holding the gun, missing from the official gallery:

RJf90Ol.jpg

I am kinda shocked this thing sold out so fast. High price tag, and an iteration of a character that I felt like not too many collectors were wanting. Wasn't the edition number 800? Not crazy big but not small either.

So far JND seems to be proving themselves with prototypes, but as far as released statues Arthur Fleck is the only one so far right? And I heard some mixed things on that one. Side note, I still find it incredibly bizarre that they would do Arthur but not like, the Joker from the end of the film. Especially as a first piece.

I am kinda shocked this thing sold out so fast. High price tag, and an iteration of a character that I felt like not too many collectors were wanting. Wasn't the edition number 800? Not crazy big but not small either.

So far JND seems to be proving themselves with prototypes, but as far as released statues Arthur Fleck is the only one so far right? And I heard some mixed things on that one. Side note, I still find it incredibly bizarre that they would do Arthur but not like, the Joker from the end of the film. Especially as a first piece.
I think there’s a few reasons behind it. First, the 1/3 scale market is exploding these days. Second, there are people who really appreciate and want to spend on higher end statues. Everything JND does is higher-end from using silicone, glass eyes, rooted hair, expert tailoring/fantastic 3D material work. And I’ve heard mostly good things on how their Fleck piece came out, but that?s just from what I’ve seen, of course. I think a lot of people really like JND’s “hyper real” style and so far the results don’t deny it. If this sold out in a little over an hour, imagine how fast their Harley Quinn is going to sell out in. Lol

I think there’s a few reasons behind it. First, the 1/3 scale market is exploding these days. Second, there are people who really appreciate and want to spend on higher end statues. Everything JND does is higher-end from using silicone, glass eyes, rooted hair, expert tailoring/fantastic 3D material work. And I’ve heard mostly good things on how their Fleck piece came out, but that?s just from what I’ve seen, of course. I think a lot of people really like JND’s “hyper real” style and so far the results don’t deny it. If this sold out in a little over an hour, imagine how fast their Harley Quinn is going to sell out in. Lol

they announced a harley quinn?

they announced a harley quinn?

In the Catwoman reveal video, JND said they were choosing between Catwoman or Harley as their next project but ultimately went with Catwoman since one of their artists already had some ideas and was working on her.

But I am not sure if Harley is the next statue JND will officially announce - small sample size, but they seem to be alternating between male and female characters so far.

If that is the case, we might get a male character next before Harley - I am assuming the original Suicide Squad look people love.

Part of me is wondering how many actual individual units were sold directly to individual collectors? As I’m assuming a large chunk has been put aside for the other distribution channels and the like.

Part of me is wondering how many actual individual units were sold directly to individual collectors? As I?m assuming a large chunk has been put aside for the other distribution channels and the like.
There is usually some allotment set aside, but again, even those likely sell out quickly. WW and Ledger Joker are both just about sold out almost everywhere, and I think their Fleck piece is close to that, as well.

Back