JND Studios: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - 1:3 Harrison Ford and Sean Connery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
It'll still take some time, but there's no doubt it's this movie he's talking about.

Who knows, they may even release Connery too, in one of their dual packages.

Interesting that this is the movie they decided to go with. Wonder if they couldn't get Raiders for some reason, so they chose TLC. Should be relatively easy enough to convert to a Raiders for the most part. The jacket and hat will be the most obvious parts that aren't Raiders and would be more difficult to replace. If he has the tie, that should be easily removable. The gun belt would be a somewhat easy fix to get one made for a Raiders look. However, given how much JND stuff costs, it wouldn't necessarily be fun to have to replace a bunch of stuff to convert it to a more favorable version.

A 1/3 silicone Indy would be a definite buy if they could nail the likeness. But given how Reeve Supes turned out I'm not going to get my hopes up.

And I agree Raiders is the preferred look, but I certainly wouldn't object to a TLC Indy either.

A 1/3 silicone Indy would be a definite buy if they could nail the likeness. But given how Reeve Supes turned out I'm not going to get my hopes up.

And I agree Raiders is the preferred look, but I certainly wouldn't object to a TLC Indy either.
True, if it actually does look good, it would be hard to resist. Though, it would probably make me abandon my two custom figures and put all that money towards this.

I might actually buy a JND statue. :thud:
I've got their Harley and it's absolutely magnificent in hand. So if they can come as close with Indy it will be impossible to resist.

But they not only have to get the portrait right but every part of his outfit as well, and of course you know how nitpicky us Indy fans can be about that! 😄

I've got their Harley and it's absolutely magnificent in hand. So if they can come as close with Indy it will be impossible to resist.

But they not only have to get the portrait right but every part of his outfit as well, and of course you know how nitpicky us Indy fans can be about that! 😄
So true. Lol I actually wanted their pattinson batman but I don't have the funds to drop on it. But INDY now I might go treasure hunting or rob a bank to get him. 🤣

For sure. I look forward to seeing 1989 Harrison captured at this scale though. Hoping HT pull off a Grail for me and do younger version too.

This is an absolute must buy for me. My brother has a couple of their statues and they are incredible.

I've already been eyeing up this weekend what is getting sold to make sure that I can comfortably buy one.

It would seem to be hinting at a Last Crusade figure considering the mention of Connery, and I wonder if it will be Last Crusade because they want to do 2 companion statues, as they did with Reeve, and it will be Henry Junior and Senior. It would be a tempting set.

Despite it being the weakest of the trilogy by a considerable distance (for me.....it isn't "proper" Indy), Indy himself still looks great in the film. Hopefully no tie......but I could just about live with it.

Last edited:
Well, if the time it took from "guess what's next" to full reveal of the Reeve statue is any indication, we may get the full reveal by the end of the month or first week of August.

Last edited:
Well, if the time it took from "guess what's next" to full reveal of the Reeve statue is any indication, we may get the full reveal by the end of the month or first week of August.
Daniel said this might not be their next release, though, but the one to follow their next piece.

Back