JND Studios: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - 1:3 Harrison Ford and Sean Connery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daniel said this might not be their next release, though, but the one to follow their next piece.
Gotcha… well that’s a bit of a bummer then. Interesting that they would tease this instead of whatever their next piece is. Unless I totally tuned out that stuff which is highly possible :lol

Last edited:
Sorry to bump, any news at all?
Considering Indy won't be further teased until after whatever their next reveal/PO is, there's going to be some time before we get any updates. Unless the recently release of the limited One Piece Whitebeard is considered the next release before Indy, but doubtful.

I contacted JND and put "our" case forward for a Raiders Indy being the most iconic (and best outfit imho), but they confirmed that they don't have the license to do Raiders. Only Last Crusade. I was quite surprised to hear that the "Indy" license doesn't cover all movies, but is movie specific (in this case, they got the Last Crusade license).

Although I hate to have to spend even more money on an already very expensive item, I will hopefully get Jon De Guzman (sp) to make a Raiders pants belt and gunbelt with holster (and probably need a bag strap with buckle too). His 1/6 and 1/4 scale Indy holsters, pants belts etc are absoultely jaw-droppingly well crafted pieces of art.

That's cool that they actually confirmed that it's for sure Last Crusade and that's the only license they have. So at least, for now, there’s no more guess work. The worst thing would be be to get this TLC version, then Disney sees how quickly it sells out and allows JND to have the Raiders and ToD licenses.

To your point on converting it to a Raiders Indy, it could definitely become an even more expensive endeavor to do so. Aside from the pieces you mentioned, if you really were to go all in, you'd also need to replace the jacket. All the changes would undoubtedly cost nearly the price of the statue itself most likely.

Last edited:
I contacted JND and put "our" case forward for a Raiders Indy being the most iconic (and best outfit imho), but they confirmed that they don't have the license to do Raiders. Only Last Crusade. I was quite surprised to hear that the "Indy" license doesn't cover all movies, but is movie specific (in this case, they got the Last Crusade license).

Although I hate to have to spend even more money on an already very expensive item, I will hopefully get Jon De Guzman (sp) to make a Raiders pants belt and gunbelt with holster (and probably need a bag strap with buckle too). His 1/6 and 1/4 scale Indy holsters, pants belts etc are absoultely jaw-droppingly well crafted pieces of art.

lol well I’m glad they didn’t listen to ‘our case’ since I want Last Crusade Indy.

lol well I’m glad they didn’t listen to ‘our case’ since I want Last Crusade Indy.
Crusade has definitely missed out on the collectible love. Not even worthy of a PF 13 years ago. Thats saying something! Statues were 300 bucks back then, now the're 3000 ....

Crusade has definitely missed out on the collectible love. Not even worthy of a PF 13 years ago. That's saying something! Statues were 300 bucks back then, now they're 3000 ....
Yea, having sold some of my PFs recently, I've been looking at original MSRP for them along with their current market value and can't believe that the price of some of my old PFs were the same price as standard1/6 figures are now.

I just had some VERY disappointing confirmation direct from JND Studios that their Last Crusade statue can ONLY be shipped to Hong Kong, so anyone wanting to order directly from their website is out of luck (unless you live or know someone who lives in Hong Kong). What an absolutely ridiculous situation that Disney have put JND Studios in. They REALLY wanted to be able to offer it internationally, but Disney / Lucasfilm won't budge on it. Ridiculous. So - Is there anyone from Hong Kong on here who could help me get this?!

Last edited:
I just had some VERY disappointing confirmation direct from JND Studios that their Last Crusade statue can ONLY be shipped to Hong Kong, so anyone wanting to order directly from their website is out of luck (unless you live or know someone who lives in Hong Kong). What an absolutely ridiculous situation that Disney have put JND Studios in. They REALLY wanted to be able to offer it internationally, but Disney / Lucasfilm won't budge on it. Ridiculous. So - Is there anyone from Hong Kong on here who could help me get this?!
Ahh so this is what they meant in their latest video that if the sales are good for the next release to be revealed/teased next week (they didn’t specify Indy, just whatever the next release is, though now we know), then the licensor would allow them to distribute world wide on the next one. That’s a bummer, but silver lining may be that a Raiders Indy could be a worldwide release. Sucks for those that want Crusade Indy of course, but could be a benefit to the rest of us who were thinking of trying to transform it into a Raiders Indy.

Also, even if you can't buy direct from JND's website, you'll probably still be able to get it from Spec Fiction at least. Maybe even BBTS.

Last edited:
Ahh so this is what they meant in their latest video that if the sales are good for the next release to be revealed/teased next week (they didn’t specify Indy, just whatever the next release is, though now we know), then the licensor would allow them to distribute world wide on the next one. That’s a bummer, but silver lining may be that a Raiders Indy could be a worldwide release. Sucks for those that want Crusade Indy of course, but could be a benefit to the rest of us who were thinking of trying to transform it into a Raiders Indy.

Also, even if you can't buy direct from JND's website, you'll probably still be able to get it from Spec Fiction at least. Maybe even BBTS.
I don't know if that's possible in this case because they can only ship to Hong Kong. BBTS and Spec Fiction are both U.S located aren't they? JND won't be allowed to ship to them if they are US based.
Also, they confirmed that they only have the license for Last Crusade, so it's highly unlikely that a Raiders Indy will follow - especially because I think they were probably hoping to sell a LOT more statues if it was a worldwide market instead of just being Hong Kong. Which idiot at Disney / Lucasfilm dictates these sorts of restrictions. Don't they want to make as much money as possible from every licensed product? Crazy!

Last edited:
Back