JND Studios: Aquaman - Mera (Amber Heard) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks great, absolutely beautiful! However as I noticed earlier her eye position varies. Some look wonky :( I know I'm too picky,but come on these are so expensive.
It’s my understanding that the eye aren’t permanently fixed in their position. And since the head is silicone, you’d be able to reposition the eyes if they do arrive misaligned. Shouldn’t have to do it, but a relatively easy thing to adjust none the less

It’s my understanding that the eye aren’t permanently fixed in their position. And since the head is silicone, you’d be able to reposition the eyes if they do arrive misaligned. Shouldn’t have to do it, but a relatively easy thing to adjust none the less
Hope so, its a pretty easy fix if they'll sculpt some kind of peg on the eyeball behind,this way any kind of movement will be avoided, hope it will be addressed and improved for the future releases. JND Mera looks phenomenal imo,can't afford her tho,but I hope InArt makes 1/6 JL version as they announced earlier. Seems she's pretty popular in Asia,so why not?! I don't care about the controversy, she is beautiful and merchandise looks great.

Hope so, its a pretty easy fix if they'll sculpt some kind of peg on the eyeball behind,this way any kind of movement will be avoided, hope it will be addressed and improved for the future releases. JND Mera looks phenomenal imo,can't afford her tho,but I hope InArt makes 1/6 JL version as they announced earlier. Seems she's pretty popular in Asia,so why not?! I don't care about the controversy, she is beautiful and merchandise looks great.

I thought John from InArt mentioned in an interview that the 1/6 Mera was likely going to be removed from their initial published list of figures.

I thought John from InArt mentioned in an interview that the 1/6 Mera was likely going to be removed from their initial published list of figures.
If I recall correctly, he suggested to the team that it should be canceled. Whether they listened or not, we don't know.

Back