JND Studios 1/6 scale Heath Ledger Joker figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So looks like the smiling head is indeed just a creative nilly willy expression they made up on their own. Makes sense why it looks so wonky.

KV4ANtc.png

Bizarre decision..

UNAVAILABLE TO USA!!!!!!!!!!! TRASH!!!
That sucks! So stupid for them to put “world wide” on their previous advertisement
Isn't that the norm for JND stuff? Inart can't sell directly either.
Nah, I’ve got both their Reeve 2pack and Cavill on PO and I’m in the US. Queen Studios doesn’t allow US orders though for pretty much any of their products which is why you gotta go through someone else for those.

Damn the hands have some finger seams. Feel like they'll split on something so small when bent too long.

Yeah after seeing more shots of the smiling and the fact that it's not based on anything according to them... sticking with type A.

Considered ordering it since I never bought the inart, looks like they don’t ship to the US.

Looks like it’s gonna be Todd boys.

Gary pool is somewhere ecstatic right now with his fish & chips. (Buy one for me)

Last edited:
Gonna hold out hope sugotoys will have it, they carry a lot of JND stuff and prices are generally cheaper for US buyers.

Oh, Just checked they will have it.

I briefly considered the type C but Kojunk doesn't want the US collectors' filthy hands on it.

Good news for us, with Todd or others US based we’ll have no import fees and low shipping costs, perhaps a minuscule NRD in comparison as well. I paid $45 for shipping for the IA Deluxe. He also won’t be using a ******* U.S.S anymore either.

Good news for us, with Todd or others US based we’ll have no import fees and low shipping costs, perhaps a minuscule NRD in comparison as well. I paid $45 for shipping for the IA Deluxe.

Who or what is Todd?

Back