Jet Li!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lambutin

Freakalicious
Reaction score
gud2js20070830013504608iw5.jpg

Apparently it was also sculpted by that dude who did the yellow Bruce Lee figure.

wow, that's a bit harsh!

i think the third picture looks great!!!

doesn't look exactly like him, but it's really an awesome sculpt, and better paint job.

I would own this if I didnt want to get all of the Bruce Lees. Sadly im saving up for the Lees :chewBut Enterbay is definitely very nice to buy :)

I don't think the likeness is as good as it could be... its not bad, but not a $300 likeness. Although maybe these will be less expensive if they don't use the Lee bodies.

Wow, looks pretty dead on to me - or perhaps a little too idealized - Jet Li ain't that pretty. But definitely up there with the Lee sculpts.

You can tell who it is but for the price it should be as accurate as the Bruce Lee figs and it isn't. The Triad sculpt isn't perfect either but if I were going for a Jet Li fig I'd definitely choose that one over the Enterbay.

Triad's is good too, but I think the EB one not only has a better paintjob but is definitely a better sculpt.

It's a beautiful sculpt and paint job. In terms of the likeness, he definitely looks like Jet Li, just a bit older than he should. The nasolabial fold is very deep (hence the puffy looking cheeks) and the nose is a bit over accentuated. Still, really nice job.

Yeah, the Li sculpt from Triad is recognizable, but the detail seems pretty weak. And the features aren't as strong as the could be. It almost seems like the opposite is true of the Enterbay where the features seem too prominent.

Still I think both are better than the Hero figure :monkey2

review_jetli_1.jpg

Nice... but not great.... I agree. not worth the price of admission this time. I would rather go after the Lee's.... Not that I can afford those either. LoL.

Back