Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I can sell my extra body for a good price since its in perfect condition.

Again, I don't understand how anyone would not buy a Jessica Rabbit because it looks like Jessica Rabbit.

She doesn't look 'angry' - it's a send-up of classic femmes fatales. Just like in the movie.

There are tons of nice smiling ladies to buy, why blame this one for being true to the spirit of the character? :dunno

After all, she was just drawn that way. :wink1:

So I managed to snag one of the 5 exclusive edition ones that made it back into stock during the Spooktacular event and just received it today. I am so disappointed with Sideshow for letting this pass QA at all.

I found numerous problems with the statue listed below:

1) Dark Paint Blemish on Neck/Shoulder area. This is not dirt that can be cleaned off, it appears to be a paint error.
2) Dark Paint Blemish on Left Breast. This is not dirt that can be cleaned off, it appears to be a paint error.
3) 3 small paint blemishes on the lower back of her hair. 1 is a small greenish color paint drop, the other are 2 black paint drops.
4) A chip and paint blemish on Jessica's Light up base.

I apologize for the bad quality on the hair photo, the forum compresses the images big time. But you can see the other 3 issues clearly. Man, talk about bad luck.

Sent Sideshow an email with the photos, I'll wait and see what they come up with. I wouldn't mind getting a replacement for the jessica figure itself with a regular one, since they are one and the same, but the base is numbered with the exclusive edition sequence, so that's out of the question. sigh...

I cant really see anything wrong with your jessica(except for the base) I doubt they will give you a replacement. They will probably just offer you like a $30 credit of something

I cant really see anything wrong with your jessica(except for the base) I doubt they will give you a replacement. They will probably just offer you like a $30 credit of something

Nope, full credit. I got the regular version instead which is flawless. If you can't see anything wrong in the photos, it's probably because you have to see the statue overall, it's very noticeable.

One other thing I forgot to mention, the Exclusive I got had an unusual amount of glitter from the dress that had fallen off. When I got the normal one, it had almost zero glitter that had fallen off. This tells me the someone owned this statue and didn't handle it with care and returned it to Sideshow and I ended up with it.

I'm glad I didn't settle, I'm much happier with the normal version.

she does usually have an expression like the statue in the movie, she actually rarely smiles

This is true, her mouth is much more like the statue portrays. She does not often have a smile - she's like the Victoria Beckham of cartoons lol When she does it's usually just one upturned corner of her mouth.

This tells me the someone owned this statue and didn't handle it with care and returned it to Sideshow and I ended up with it.

Which was what I said when a few Exclusives all of a sudden came back into stock.

I wonder who will get that one now and if Sideshow will eat the shipping costs back and forth or will that actually fix it before sendign it out next time.

I heard they were going to redo this movie again? Or are those just rumors?

I heard they were going to redo this movie again? Or are those just rumors?

I read that a sequel is ready & 3D tests were performed for the original so we might see a 3D edition. Not aware of any remake :)

Holy crap! So, I just checked tracking to make sure she's on time, and she was delivered to my apt. manager today!!! She's a whole day early! So, she should be in my apt. tonight when I get off work.:blissy

So, my Jessica Rabbit arrived (and an entire day early at that) absolutely perfect, with no flaws at all!!! I even got the lowest number I've ever received from Sideshow, #27.

DSCN4322.jpg

DSCN4321.jpg

She's just FANTASTIC, so frickin' sexy!!! The light up feature is great and the penguin adds a nice little touch. All in all, I'm a HUGE fan of this statue.

Back