Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pic by Michael Crawford:
https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2011/sdcc2011_sideshow_miscbig_bottom.htm

sdcc2011_sideshow_miscbig_12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a stunning piece. My only nitpick is that I think her legs should have been a little longer to compensate her large torso, but other than that she looks perfect.

IMG_9542.JPG
wfrr_screencap_Jessica_Rabbit_SVC_01_by_jirakadarbu.jpg

BTW, don't know if the penguin is the EX (I doubt it) so I think a change of arm could be possible

jessica-rabbit-in-steam.jpg

As beautiful as it is, those darn tiny hands are still killing it for me. However, that might just be a defense mechanism, because even if she does have normal looking switch out arms then I'm still probably going to pass. There are too many new items coming out being previewed at the con, and I'll never have space for everything that I want. Sacrifices must be made.

Lol yeah, every other day for a week now I see a new preview and I say "I'll cancel everything else I need to own that", and then something else tops it. The previews have been mind blowing lately.

I'm gathering that there are quite a lot of us in this same boat. I actually made a picture list of all the items that I'm planning on ordering. Posted in my collection thread. It helped me gather in one place all the products that I really want to make an effort to get.

Wow, she is amazing. If I was going to start collecting PFs, she would be the first one I shelled out for.

I don't want to nitpick, but I'd say the only thing wrong is the dress color is too dark for the nightclub scene. It was very bright pink in the movie. But they used a great material for that one. It seems to sparkle without the use of gaudy glitter.

Beautiful.

Start with the women and children first, they take up room and smell!!:lol

As beautiful as it is, those darn tiny hands are still killing it for me. There are too many new items coming out being previewed at the con, and I'll never have space for everything that I want. Sacrifices must be made.

Sacrifices must be made.

Tell me about it.

Too much awesome stuff announced so it is gonna be hard being selective :monkey2:(

Lol yeah, every other day for a week now I see a new preview and I say "I'll cancel everything else I need to own that", and then something else tops it. The previews have been mind blowing lately.

I agree gents...it's a tough call right now on what to order and what to cancel!

Start with the women and children first, they take up room and smell!!:lol

Don't forget Granny and Grampa! They've lived long rich lives already! :monkey3

hmmm, that makes it look like there's a join at the waist, that the dress isn't all one piece. That would be a little disappointing, unless it's try and the whole top half can be swapped out for the Ex.

Yeah its hard to tell if thats a wrinkle in the dress or a seam.
I would be happier if its a seam and she has an exc swap out upper body.
I love the current one (pose), but would be nice to have a version where you could see all of her face.

Word from the Con is that this is a prototype for it, that there is no exclusive, at least right now, and pre-orderds will be in six months. This is from my friend who went to Comic Con and talked to whoever was at the SS booth - not sure who he spoke to. Has anyone else gotten info on it?

Back